Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S V KharvandaYour feedback matters!
My hairs are falling very much I use the best shampoo and oil but my hairs did not get well and they are falling very much please suggest me some suggestion how to prevent hairfall?
Hi I am suffering from hair loss problem from last few month and tried many medicine and oil but no result so please suggest me what to do?
Giving oil on head with seborrheic dermatitis. Is it ok? And please suggest treatment to get full time cure from seborrheic dermatitis. Tnq you.
I have been suffering from the problem of acne for near an year now. I have used Cipla Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash for long time now. Although it clears the acne, but these reappear after some time. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I m 26 year old and I dont hve beard I want grow beard I hve same facial hair on face what should I do.
Skin hyper pigmentation in underarms and pubic area (inner thigh). I used hair removal cream for 4-5 timesMaybe my skin in sensitive areas is dark due to frictionBut it is very dark as compared to rest part of the body. Which is wheatishMy marriage is within 4 months, irs embarrassing My menstrual cycle is regular, I am 25 years old female laser treatment safe in private areas?
I am loosing mine hair due to using shampoos or any precautions please can you help me any way or usge of oil. Can you please giv me any suggestions?
I have one pimples type shape on my nose I'm try to destroy it so it too larg and painful so how can prefect my noes.
Hello, Actualyy i have acne problem since last 2-3 years and it is mainly one side of face more than other and its also occurs sometime when hair growth increase on face. Please suggest
I have hair fall problem. How to get rid from this problem. Please provide Me right solution as soon as possible.
Hi. I am 22 year old girl. I am having milia on my face. Sometimes it occur very badly and after some time it goes back on its own. Please suggest me to prevent it and which type of creams and scrubs I should use I have oily skin.
My hair are to thin and splinted. Also hairfall problem is there. Please suggest the treatment to recover from the problem.
My pimples started back in 2014 and it keep on increasing ,it even pains ,sometimes itch .cause of the pimples my face is turning red in those pimple areas .i've even went for treatment but is of no use ,have even tried many ayurvedic medicines and home remedies .but still it will not leave my face. And even on my back and sometimes even on ear n neck.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"