Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.SinghiYour feedback matters!
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Mine monthly period usually lasts for 4 days but this month it was only 3 days and quantity of bleeding also decreased, I have got my period 1 week delay also can anyone say me why it happened like that?
I am having a sex with my girlfriend without condom. And then after 2day she, s period normally done. Any chance for pregnant?
Hello. M 20 years old girl on 16-2-16 I got my period. On 23-3-16 my boy fingered me n left some sperm on my plenty I took I pill on same tym. On 2-3-16 I got mensuration which was ended on 6-3-16 on 16-4-16 wen my regular period missed I took a pregnancy test on 21-3-16 which was negative. Today's it's 7-4-16 still m waiting fr my period to come I dnt usually get period on tym. It was no regular. I want to knw wen my period would come.
Is there any sideeffect of unwanted 72. And what can be side effects if pill is taken and girl is not pregnant? Please ans both.
If periods come in a week before having unprotected sex then what it mean girl can be pregnant or not and what is the best time for pregnancy test.
I have done intercourse with protection on 21st day after period with my wife. I am sure that condom got tear out. Now we fear that it will result in conception. I have one baby and do not want unplanned baby now. Pls suggest what to do. Can I take deviry tablet to avoid pregnancy. Pls suggest dose.
Sir I am 25 year old. My wife period not stopping. Continue bleeding since 1 month. She consulted doctor but not stopping. please advise me.
I have periods problem. It was always irregular like 2 months once. Others says that my hemoglobin level was low n low bp thats y you r having dia problem and preferred dexorange tonic. But it does not made any affect. Please help. Does dis cause any problem in conceiving.
Hello, doctor I am 9 month pregnant I want to ask something that today when I did my ultrasound my gyno said dat the FL is 66 mm corresponds to 34 week 2 days (Apply slightly short) bt in my last ultra sound reports every thing was perfectly fine my 1st FL was 38 mm corresponds to (22 week 3 days) and second was FL: 56 mm corresponds to (29 week 2 day ). I am really tensed is everything alright cos m very much worried about my little one.
Whenever we cook food, if the salt is added before the starting of cooking, the iodine gets evaporated and one does not get the advantage of 'iodised namak'.
This may lead to less iodine intake which is a basic need for Thyroid Hormones .. like T3 and T4 (Tri -Iodothyronine and Tetra - Iodothyronine) where the name itself suggests that they are ionised compounds.
Thus, if you remember this fact that cooking would evaporate iodine, you would develop a habit of cooking without adding salt and then add salt during the serving of the food. It would control Blood Pressure and Iodine Deficiency both as one would add less salt if he or she is hypertensive.