Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.SinghiYour feedback matters!
Once period's cycle started in my body fa d first tym. My body weight started gaining. Though I eat very less food. Wat should I do?
My 20 week fetus has been diagnosed with cdh and dextrocardia. His stomach is on the left and heart on the right. His lhr ratio is 0.91 please advise me what should I do now. I conceived this through ivf I know its tough decision so I m confused what to do. Some doc says they aren't sure and can't say till birth all depends on how pregnancy proceeds please advise me on what best to do.
Bleeding from the vagina during the pregnancy period in women can be quite a traumatic experience. Bleeding during pregnancy occurs due to several reasons. While some of these reasons can be ignored and are considered natural, the others might be of concern. Vaginal bleeding accompanied by spotting is common in women within twelve weeks of pregnancy. The cervix getting infected might also be a cause of the bleeding, which stops on its own after a certain period. However, bleeding from the vaginal area during pregnancy phase may also lead to something as severe as miscarriage or an early born infant.
Once u get bleeding after getting pregnant consult ur doctor as early as possible, it's the doctor who will guide u whether to wait or some action has to be taken. For proper assessment and control of the bleeding, you should undertake the following actions:
- Keep a track on the bleeding: You must have an idea about the amount of blood loss you have had. It will make your doctor's work much easier to understand the intensity and the root of the problem. He will also be able to present you with a control plan. You have to keep a pad in your underwear and let it get soaked. Keep a track on how many pads get used by in a span of 24 hours. Notice the other features of the bleeding as well; whether there is pain or not and the intensity of the bleeding. Keep a constant check on the color and shade of the blood, and mention the presence of blood clots if any to your doctor.
- Take sufficient amount of rest: Untroubled, peaceful bed rest for long duration is the primary treatment to prevent pregnancy bleeding. During the early days of bleeding, total bed rest is recommended by all doctors. In case the bleeding cannot be checked regardless of sufficient rest, you should call the doctor.
- Abstain from any form of heavy physical work: Any kind of physical labor, which produces strain in the body such as running, jogging, jumping, cycling or going up and down a staircase quite often should be strictly prohibited during pregnancy. Undertaking these activities causes the uterus to jerk, and may lead to the breakage of delicate blood vessels within the placenta. On the off chance that the bleeding is less, activities of this kind should be still strictly avoided. Even after the bleeding stops, keep away from any strain for two more weeks.
- Do not indulge in sexual intercourse: Sexual intercourse during pregnancy can enhance the vaginal bleeding to a great extent. For women facing bleeding during this phase, it is advised to keep away from having sex until your doctor advises.
Pregnancy bleeding is a serious issue and it must not be neglected in the slightest of extent.
Meri maasi ki delivery hue operation se eveng me pr night me achanak se unhe bleeding start ho gyi fir doctor ne pad me sarso ka tel liya aur vagina me daal diya fir bhi bleeding band nhi hue to icu me shift kr diya 2nd day din bhar blood chada 3rd unka blood pressure high ho gya aur urine paas nhi ho rha tha wo saans bhi thik se nhi le pa rhi thi to doctor ne dialysis ke liye eveng me doctor ne ventilater pe rakh diya fir sab unhe early morning sahara hispital lucknow le gye what body me Pseudomonas naam ke virus ka body hona btaya gya hai.
I want to make my lady pregnant. How to have sex to make her pregnant I mean give me some tips regarding it.
Hii. I am 26 years old I have 3 years old son. Now I am trying to conceive for 2 nd time. Last 4 months we are trying but not yet get positive. I am worried about that. My 1st pregnancy is normal oly. I did not took any treatment. Pls suggest me.
I am newly married till nw I dint participate in sex vth m husband I hve interest in sex but getting tension something vil hap.
Sir my gf is suddenly in initial stage of pregnancy. I want to stop this pregnancy by antiprojestrone pill but sir could you please tell me, these pills can only be issued by doctors recommendation from medical store?
I got married in june 2014 . Due to some company work and family problem I am going to out of office due to this I can not do the intercourse with my wife continuously. From last two month my all sperm went to wife vagina in past this never happened. From last five month my wife mc regular my semen report also normal. We want baby now . We require treatment or if we will do the regular intercourse continuously six month then we will get good news . Please explain. It is necessary to do the continuous intercourse upto six month for pregnancy.
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. Everybody is suggesting to go for amniocentesis. But is it safe? When should it be done? I contacted a diagnostic centre and they said it should be done on 16th week. But others are saying after 20 weeks. We are concerned about the risk factors. What type of risk does it posses?
I am 18 year old female. I want to know if I should take birth control pills before having intercourse or after? And should I take 21 days? Or is there short-term period pill that works very effective?
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Anal sex using condom can leads to a girl pregnant what is the safe time to do anal sex answer please reply as soon as possible.
Is there any possibility of pregnancy, if the couple did intercourse on the 22 day of the periods n also they took the I pill with in 3 hour. please help her next cycle is after 8 days.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.