Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S SinghYour feedback matters!
Remove permanent hair of chest with laser cost or side effect and what is the cost of laser minimum cost.
I have diffused hair problem, and my hairs fall in large amount. How can I get healthy hairs and how can I get rid of hair fall. Please help me.
I have lost hair from my scalp so please guide me how to regain my hair back. I feel bad please help me doctor. Would I go for hair transplant or there is some medic Ene to regain it back.
I am using patanjali amla powder to blacken my hair. Should I mix something with this while am using it. Or just use mix it with water and put on my hair.
I am having pain in shoulder when m do in exercise and my nerves are getting pain when I am lifting the weight.
My mom is growing some kind of thing inside her foot. She is feeling painful when she is walking. What should be done?
Hello Doctor, From last 15 days I started going for jogging daily for 30 min 2.5 km. After 10 day I had been getting ankle joint pain. After that I stopped going for one week and I again started jogging. Now the pain is keep increasing and getting heavy pain. Please give me some home remedies to rid off pain and how can proceed for further jogging. Your suggestions will be more help full for me. Thank in advance Age-24 Weight-74 Height- 5'11"
Hello. I m 32 years old sir meri legs bhut pain hoti rehti hai Kai baar to bilkul theek ho jati hai to kai baar kitne din hi pain hoti rehti hai kai baar to mera chlna v muskil ho jata hai please help me.
I am loosing my hair lot of hair, I have tried many shampoos but no change last two years I have become with bold head please give me any solution to growth a new hair in place of lose hair like oil, shampoo,spray.
My brother is 19 years old. He has a lot of acne on the chest and back. Also from last 5-6 months, his hair are falling. Scalp is easily visible now. Earlier he used to have dense and thick hair. Plse suggest some cure.
I have a pain in leg like I not walk much and I think that I have a chikungunya sooo please suggest to me what I do?
Your knee is guarded and cushioned by a cartilage known as meniscus. A meniscus tear, therefore, is an extremely painful and discomforting situation. It occurs very frequently and has emerged as one of the most commonly occurring cartilage injuries. What makes a meniscus tear an extremely common phenomenon is the way it can tear that is all it takes is a twist of the knee for it to happen.
People involved in sports mostly face the brunt of this form of injury. The risk of getting meniscus torn increases with age and tends to occur at the slightest change of direction of movement.
Some of the symptoms of a torn meniscus are:
- Pain and inflammation: It goes without saying that an internal injury of the cartilage or tearing away of it would inevitably result in extreme pain and inflammation near the knee.
- Immobility: The extreme pain and inflammation, which follows will inevitably make it difficult to move. Since the pain occurs in the joint, you will have difficulty in walking and any forceful movement will only aggravate the pain.
- Locking of the knee: Locking of the knee refers to a situation when you are unable to move your knee. This occurs most commonly after you have your meniscus torn.
Notwithstanding its frequency of occurrence, there are several ways, by which you can treat a torn meniscus. Some of the ways are:
- Apply ice: In order to get some relief, applying ice is a suitable option. If you apply ice every day for some time, it wonders in reducing swelling and the consequent pain.
- Use a bandage: In order to control the swelling, it is important that you cover your knee with an elastic bandage.
- Change the posture: It is important that you keep the affected knee in an elevated plane, in order to ensure an efficient blood supply and a consequent relief from pain.
Some Medical Treatments
There are many things to consider when deciding how to treat your torn meniscus, including the extent and location of the tear, your pain level, your age and activity level, your doctor's preference, and when the injury occurred. Your medical treatment choices are:
- Nonsurgical treatment with compression, elevation, and physical therapy. This may include wearing a temporary shoulder brace.
- Surgical repair to sew the tear together.
- Partial meniscectomy, which is surgery to remove the torn section.
- Total meniscectomy, which is surgery to remove the entire meniscus. This is generally avoided, because this option increases the risk for osteoarthritis in the shoulder.
- Whenever possible, meniscus surgery is done using arthroscopy, rather than through a large cut in the shoulder.