Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Sir I have some problem in my left hand index finger. I can hold anything with my finger but only pen/pencil can't hold with ds. There is no pain There is only one problem DAT I can't write. So which type of I have problem. Where I will go. Orthopedics ya neurologists. Tell me pls.
The fracture in my left femur subtrocantetic region since 13 nov, 2013 has gone in nonunion/extremely delayed union. Nailing, bone grafting with lower fixed screw removal, lower dynamic screw removal on 24/9/2014 done. Earlier fracture in right femur on 12 jan, 2010 took more than 4. 5 years to unite after 5 operations. Kindly tell me solution for early union.
While carrying handbag there is a extreme pain on the left side of the chest, stress test is carried out it is normal, what would be the cause is it muscular pain? Please advice.
My husband had pain in leg and on back side upper after consulting with doctor he said uric acid problem but uric acid is normal kindly give advice what can I do?
I can hear knocking sound from my neck when I move it. Only I can hear it. Its been on for few months now. Wondering why and how I can get rid off it. Thanks
I am 34 years female last two days suffering with neck pain with headache feeling weak to work and head is quite heavy, what shall I do? Please advice.
I am 24 yr old female and having heavy weight of 64 kg mostly on belly and hips. I am suffering with back pain and leg pains with acidity. How do I reduce it?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Have a problem of pain in The following areas ! 1.Trapezius 2.Rhomboids 3.latissimus dorsi My mom have a problem in these areas . ! She feels pain after working . , From her right to the upper back and lower back she feels pain . Its been a problem since 6 years. , in the beginning it was not that much pain . But from the past times its become a major problem for her . , Please help her out . Her Age was 46 years , She's a Beautician (After doing any Work from her right hand the pain starts. Her thyroid test was negative in other test she has a problem of low vitamin d .
My daughter is 17 year old and observed that both the foot near ankle area heavy swelling especially more in the months April and may. Kindly advice necessary diagnostic tests and remedy with details.
What are the Different Kinds of Arthritis and How to Treat Them?
Arthritis is a very common medical condition that affects a lot of adults as they age. It occurs due to inflammation of the joints, which can be caused by a number of factors such as aging, injury or infection.
There are over a hundred different kinds of arthritis that cause various sorts of problems to those affected. However this condition can be broadly classified into two major types, which include the following:
1.Osteoarthritis - Also known as degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis is the most common kind of chronic condition to affect the joints. This occurs when the cartilage that surrounds the joint wears away and allows the ends of bones to rub against each other causing immense pain and is often accompanied by inflammation and swelling. The primary cause of osteoarthritis is aging and occurs mainly due to pressure on the joints from lifting heavy weights.
2.Rheumatoid Arthritis - This is the most common type of arthritis that occurs due to joint inflammation. It is an autoimmune condition, which means that it is caused by a dysfunction of the immune system that leads to inflammation of the joints. Chronic inflammation causes joint deformities and even the development of rheumatoid nodules on the skin around the joint. Two-thirds of patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis are women.
Depending on the nature of the condition and the age and medical history of the patient, diagnosis, and treatment of arthritis varies. Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, especially the type caused by aging, a number of remedies exist that provide relief from pain.
Some of the common methods of treatment for arthritis are:
- Medication - Some medicines provide relief from the pain of arthritis if it is not too severe. These include painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills, sprays, and ointments, etc. In case of high-intensity pain, codeine is often prescribed.
- Stem Cell Therapy - This method involves drawing platelets from the patient's own blood and injecting it into the inflamed parts of the joint in order to repair damaged muscles and alleviate pain.
- Injections - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and lubricants can be injected into the affected joints to decrease pain. Ozone gas injections are an example of this.
- Surgery - In extreme cases, surgical procedures are resorted to for treating arthritis. However, successful surgery cannot always be guaranteed and it comes with its own set of risks.