Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. S.S.SalyanYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from a problem in which she has so much pain in her hands/arms. She felt vibration like electric current. Swelling in her hands and face too. Her reports showing R.A factor is negative. Only hemoglobin level is 8.0, which is less than its range. otherwise all reports are normal.
I am suffering from the leg pain related disease. Its became tough for me to run fast. And the most important its paining during sitting?
I am 20 old, l'm suffering from back pain from last two weeks. And with this there is lot of works pending. Recently I was consult a doctor. He said it is normal pain. But it is difficult to me. Please help to me.
My age is 33 and doing bank job, sitting all day on computer. I have neck pain from last 2 years, I have visited orthopaedic and he advice to do some 10 exercise on daily basis and I am also doing that from last 2 months. But still having neck pain problem once in a week, and after neck pain getting right side headache When I turn my neck round little noise come of touching borne to each other, I feel good to do this. Please advice for permanent solutions and also advice dos and do nots also.
I am into intense fitness like cross fit. I was travelling so there has been a long break since I couldn't work out regularly. Now my right knee joint is giving me a problem. I can hear a noise whenever I stretch and exercise from the joint. Is this serious or it's just lack of activity. Kindly advise if I should see a orthopedic.
I am 44 years old men recently I skid from byke from on wards my right side leg knee have a little swelling and huge pain in my knee line at setting and leg folding time when I consult a doctor in the diagnoses no fracture was found only swelling pain in muscle since one week suggest me what i have to do?
My mother having pain in whole body joints ,and the pain killer doesn't working well. What should I do?
I have a swollen ankle for over a year now when I sleep it goes down a bit and when I sit down or when I play or walk it swells back but I don't feel any pain.
Hello sir I want to know about my knee problem actually I have a problem in knee there is a sound in knee when I am stand up after a long time sitting please tell me what I did.
Hi I am mohammed aijaz from hyderabad know suffering huge back pain & head ache so please how can I relief that pains.
Hello sir, madam. A day I was doing exercise got a huge pain on spine like some bone HV dislocated or broke. Next day I went to doctor done MRI. Reports came and result was disk slip. From 1and a half year I am suffering from it. Some time I feel much pain on lower body. I am unable to bend down. Right led got shivering. Unable to stand longer. Unable to sit properly for long time. What should I do.
There is back pain, which is continually for 3 months. It taos the problem in walking or doing work properly.
The first symptoms are the symptoms of inflammation which are redness, swollen joints warm to touch, loss of joint function, stiffness and the most unbearable symptom the joint pain.
The main reasons for inflammations are the toxins and other waste products present in the metabolic system.
In order to get rid of them we need to cleanse our body and the best way for us to do this is by using herbs from the nature.
The following herbs will help you a lot to reveal joint pain:
1. Burdock Root
The essential fatty acids are known as best thing for joint pain. You can consume them by consuming Burdock root. They are full with fatty oils.
The anti inflammatory properties of this herb will calm the inflammation which will reduce the pain.
You can combine this herb with food, or you can dry the rood and put it in boiling water and leave it like that for about 10 minutes. Strain and rinse it while is warm.
If you want to make things simple you can always take it in a form of capsule.
This herb is very good when you have any kind of inflammation, it will help you to reduce the pain really quickly.
It’s a god substitution for the pills doctors prescribe to people when they have joint pain.
You can use it in milk and in your food.
Ginger is one more herb in the row of herbs that help when you have some kind of inflammation, but the difference is that it also contains anti rheumatic agent.
It functions in that way that blocks the activation of COX2 and TNF – the inflammatory mediators.
You can use it with your food, or can have it in tea.
Fats from animal sources are one of the reasons for inflammations for people with arthritis.
The omega3 in vegan form that are part from the flax are great for fighting this type of inflammation.
All you should do is to consume ½-1 tablespoons each day.
Be aware that boiling or cooking might damage the Omega3.
And if you suffer from irritable condition consuming seed can make the condition worse so in such a case consume only the oil.
Hello Doctor I am 32 years old I had child 2nd baby cesarean before 3 years my stomach was like a concave want to reduce it please give me a tips. Then I had back pain also your suggestions please.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.