Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S S Rawat
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. S S RawatYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my left stomach and left back pain near kidney area since last 1 year. 2 times checked sonography n 1 time X ray. But didn't find anything abnormal. I. Have constantly pain in left back area and left stomach area. Please suggest me best solution. Thank you.
I am feeling numbness in right part of my body specially in right arm and leg. This happened two days before also on the same side and reached left hand too. please help, its kind of weird feeling, with a bit of sensation in both the palms.
Dear Team, I am getting pain in my left shoulder and its not radiating to the total arm. No other discomfort too. I feel shortness of breath also. I experienced this kind of problem four months ago, Doctor advised for ECG and my ECG was normal. Now I am getting the same problem. Kindly advice.
I am 21 years old .i have a backache for last 5 months .but have a no use any type of tabs or cream .what should I do so, please help me.
My mother, 49 years old, is suffering from LBP and LS Spine problem related to slip disc at back side. She is having Zerodol TH 4 1 tab BD daily but pain is there. Also she has OA in both knees and she is having pain in that. Having Cartigen Duo 1 tab OD and Nusam 400 1 tab OD. But pain is continuing. She can't walk properly. She is also obese. Please advise and opine. X - ray shows advanced OA and need to replace knees. But we are not willing to do it due to some problems of her. Please advise. Doctors advised to take Gabapin 100 mg 1 tab OD.
I am kalyan from vishakaptnam my problem is back pain my job is rep im travel daily 70 to 80 kms on bike thats the reason for my back pain please gow to solve my problem suggest me.
The core muscles, mainly concentrated around the abdomen, hips, lower back, trunk, and glutes, are indeed a powerhouse that gets you going. The stronger the core muscles, the fitter you stay. Without a proper core strength, a lot of the day to day activities including lifting or bending gets affected. Certain health conditions can weaken the core muscles. But how to know if the core muscles are weak? There are many signs and symptoms associated with weak core muscles.
Mentioned below are some important signs that may be an indication of weak core muscles.
- For your posture to be correct, the spine and pelvis need to be stable: The muscles of the lower back and the abdomen does exactly that, ensuring a steady and correct posture. However, when the core muscles weaken, they are unable to provide stability to the spine and the pelvis resulting in a poor posture. Left unattended, poor posture, in turn, can trigger a myriad of complications and discomfort.
- The body loses its balance: As already mentioned, the core muscles go a long way in stabilizing the body and helping you to maintain the body balance. You can perform a small test to know if your balance is affected. Close your eyes and stand on one foot. Repeat the procedure with the other foot as well. If you have a developed core, you will be able to hold the position for at least 10 seconds, if not more (both the legs).
- A pain concentrated to the lower back: Do not ignore a lower back pain. It could be an indication of your core muscles not being strong enough, especially the ones adjacent to the spine. Timely medical intervention may help improve the condition.
- Weakness throughout the body: The strong core muscles are an indication of a healthy and fit body. When the muscles start to lose its strength, the entire body gets affected. A person finds it difficult to even lift things. Doing even a small and regular work leaves a person weak and tired.
- You can also perform the Hollowing Test to check your core strength: Sit in a comfortable position. Starting breathing in and out. As you breathe out or exhale, try to pull your stomach inwards towards the spine for at least 10 seconds. Unable to pass this test (can't hold the position for 10 seconds) indicates weak core muscles.
- You can also try the plank test: Get yourself in a push-up position with the entire body resting on your elbows, arms, and toes. The hip should be level and steady. Failing to stay in this position for 50 seconds is indicative of weak core muscles.