Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. S.S RastogiYour feedback matters!
I am a living diabetic person for more than 18 years. It's in control. Is there any treatment for full cure. Nkumar
Hello my grand father is suffering from paralysis and he also have sugar and blood pressure so he wants to know what veg and non veg food he can have his age is 67
I am 52 years old with type 1diabetes since 15 years. Yesterday found vit. D deficiency 6.09. What should I do?
My mother is a sugar patient should she drink natural b mixed fruit merry juice it's 0%synthetic colour 0%Artificial flavours 0% added preservatives Wats your suggestion doctor should she drink this juice or not and should she drink vegetables juice.
My mother is 50 years old and has diabetes. She has been undergoing acute pain below the shoulder blade, and also near the heart region. Has to take painkillers daily. She believes it might be cervical pain, that sounds reasonable for the shoulder blade pain but what about near the heart? Also she has arthritis and is not supposed to walk much.
My father have sugar (diabetes) what to eat and what not to be. And he have weight about 90kg. Is he can take sugar free which is ad by akshay kumar.
My mother- in- law is a diabetic patient. Can I get the proper details for do n don'ts for diabetic patients.
I am a 26 year guy. My penis is not become harder since 5 month, I am also a ex smoker, and I have high uric acid problem, what can I do sir,
Hello sir, I am a uric acid patient. Can I eat lemons, potato's, vendy, ginger, Can I also drink milk? Please guide me.
Sir, I have hypothyroidism for past 2 years. Medication is 50 mg thyrox. But still feel drowsy not energetic. It makes me lazy and depressed. Also suffering from from gastritis. Severe regurgitation after food. Help me.
I have a high sugar problem from up to 3 years and now it goes to higher I want to control my sugar. Pleas help.
I am diabetic since last 20 years. I am having 1 metformin morning & evening after meal. My blood sugar levels remain some where between 205/ 135 mg/dl. Please give tip to bring it under control.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.