Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. S. MadanYour feedback matters!
Hi, am 24 yrs old female. I have ear and throat itching at most of the time dat time I used to make one sound. Is it major problem? then what should I do? help me plz
I have been eating very heavy food but then my body stays slim, what should I do please help me is there any way to increase body weight?
Ma weight is 95 kgs & my age is 23 I want to loss weight at any cost because within 6 months I'm getting married please help me out.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Did you know your body is constantly burning calories, even when you're not working out? And that watching television can actually lower your metabolism?
The body converts fat into energy, to fuel its functions and the calories stored in the body provide us with this energy. The level of fat-burning depends upon the type of activity being done. You burn more calories running around than just working at a desk, like taking stairs instead of lift, walking while taking on phone.
Nonetheless, the body is like a machine which needs an inexhaustible source of energy to run. So even when you’re at rest, you’re still burning calories.
So don't be lazy bumps. Even if you have a desk job or watching tv. Get up at frequent intervals for water break. Gear up. Keep your metabolism going.
I got my periods on 24th day but it lasted for only 2 days but it was an heavy bleeding. Then on 3rd day again I bleed fr half a day. So is it normal?
Type 2 diabetes is a form of diabetes in which the body does not use insulin properly and develops resistance to insulin.
A patient with type 2 diabetes must make several changes to his/her regular diet and food patterns. The aim is to manage the blood-sugar level of the body. Hence, a type 2 diabetes patients should follow a regular diet, which comprises of:
All types of foods from different food groups.
Lessened and limited intake of carbohydrates.
Here is a list of food items you should include in your diet in case you have type 2 diabetes.
Vegetables: You must have fresh or frozen vegetables and avoid using sauces, dips, fats or salts. Intake non-starchy vegetables like cucumber, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and vegetables, which are dark green or yellow in color. Also have starchy vegetables such as corn, green peas, beans, carrots and yams. Avoid potatoes as they are pure starch.
Fresh Fruits: You should include fresh fruits in your regular diet. Have apples, bananas, berries, papaya, cherries, grapes, melons, oranges, peaches, pineapples and raisins. Have whole fruits regularly, which do not contain added chemical sweeteners.
Grains: Include grains in your diet and consume whole grains more. Whole grains are not processed and consist of the whole-grain kernel. Grains contain starch, which is a source of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are bad for blood sugar. Hence, whole grains, which are rich in fiber are recommended. Fiber controls the blood-sugar level from shooting up. Fiber should be included in the form of bran of oat and wheat.
Proteins: Coming to protein food items, you should consume fish and poultry items often. Always remove the skin from chicken or turkey properly before cooking. Buy lean meat and trim all the fat from meat. Avoid frying and use methods such as baking, roasting, grilling or boiling. Also use healthy oils for frying purpose.
Dairy Products: In case of type 2 diabetes, always use dairy products, which are low in fat. Do not add sugar to milk, curd or yoghurt as they contain natural sugar. Do not consume more than three cups of milk a day.
Oils and Fats: Cut down the intake of excessive oily and fatty foods. Avoid food items that contain high saturated fats such as bacon, hams, sausages and butter. Consume food with polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fats. Oil raises blood-sugar level and is high in calorie and should be used in lesser amounts.
A type 2 diabetes patient needs to undergo several changes in his/her diet to keep a check on the rising blood sugar levels and for living as healthy as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I Am 20 yrs old. When I get sad I always think of suicide? But I am a Psychology student and I know but. What should I do now?
My penis is Bend downwards when it gets erect it's bend only not getting 90 degree straight. While doing intercourse I have to make it straight by my one hand. How to make it straight?
Recently I got injured by hot steam of pressure cooker in both hands. What I should do to bring my skin colour back.
I am a moderate alcohol consumer, but not addict, after having meals containing chillies powder or pepper content I feel irritated and face heart burn similar to one that of acidity, that too in the middle of sleep.
Hey doctor. My problem is about my piles problem. Sometimes when I eat some spicy is burnt out to be very hard. What shout I do.
Sir I have headache problem since a month and it not getting well. Pls give me advice regarding this so that I will be highally obliged to you. Thanks. Waiting for your reply.
My wife 23 years/ F, suffering from bone TB/ Pott's spine and at present she is pregnant. Her weight is 35 kg and body structure is very lean and skinny. Although its first month after testing via prega news kit as her period got misses, I need help in regards that shall we go for baby post description of her health. As her bone TB course duration is 1.5 years and she had completed the course for only 6 months. Beside this her health is not good but she wants baby and just because of her poor health I am afraid of any miss happening towards the life of baby and my wife. At present we do not have any baby, I am willing to have but due to my wife's present health conditions I thinking to drop the idea. Although we have approached a gynecologist and she said that TB can be spread to baby as mother and baby are connected in aspect of life. Please guide me.
With today's lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say NO to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.