Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S S Gaur
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S S GaurYour feedback matters!
My friend Mini is suffering from chikungunya for a week now, her body temperature keeps fluctuating between 101 to 103. Also she is suffering from sever headache. Since its been a week for her to suffer high fever does situation is serious or life-threatening. Also what should be our best cause of action now onwards.
Hi Me married hu hum baby ki try kr rehe ha 13 dec ko mujhe periods aye the uske bd c meri breast heavy or touch krne par pain hotii ha ,kamar me dard b hota ha or Gas b bhout bnti h or kbhi kbhi nichle stomach me kabhi kabhi hlki c dard hoti h 1 ya 2 min k liye Asa q ho rha h kya ye pregnancy k symptoms hai.
Sir I am 27 year old .My penis inner skin get white and itching and smell very badly. This problem is from last 8 months. This is happening due to sex without using condom. Sir tell me how I get rid from it.
Dear sir I have a eshopogus candiasis from last 1 year, and I have taken itraconazole as well fluconazole 100 mg capsule but did not got success to get rid. Pls suggest me some effective medicine.
Sir mujhe daat yani fungus infection ki paresani h main jb medicine Khata hu toh tik Ho jata h fir medicine chhor ta hu toh fir se Ho jata h kya kru please help.
I am fainting for 2-3 hours anytime anywhere. Now I am not interested with family and friends. I want to die. What is problem with me? Why I have faint problem? Please give me answer. I am very thankful to you.
Hello sir my brother have a heavy stomach problem and doctor say patient have pancreas problem please any body tell it me is dangerous problem or small problem and how to treatment for this problem.
Keeping the blood sugar level within the accepted level can be a challenging at times. This is because the blood sugar is affected by a range of factors including lifestyle factors. Here is a brief roadmap to manage diabetes by following simple lifestyle changes:
Healthy eating is an art. It is one of the cornerstones of healthy living with or without high blood sugar. People suffering from blood sugar has more reasons to be specific about food to keep the blood sugar level under control.
- Portion size and carbohydrate counting: Carbohydrates play a key role in managing diabetes. It is, therefore, necessary to keep a close count of carbohydrates. People consuming insulin need to be more careful in this regard. One good way to ensure that carbohydrates consumption is under control is to ensure that the portion size is controlled.
- A balanced meal: A good meal should be a mixture of fruits, proteins, fats, starches, and vegetables. Few carbohydrates such as those found in vegetables, starch and whole grains serve a diabetic person better.
- Track your medication and meal: Too little consumption of food can lead to a sharp fall in blood sugar level. Too much food, on the other hand, can lead to high blood sugar. It makes sense to maintain a balance between food and medication.
Physical activity goes a long way in managing blood sugar level. Regular exercise consumes sugar in the form of energy and helps to maintain diabetes. Daily exercise along with certain household chores such as gardening can help to maintain diabetes:
- Make an exercise plan: It makes sense to consult the doctor or a healthcare professional before starting to exercise. Depending on the level of blood sugar, an exercise plan should be chosen. One should maintain a minimum of half an hour exercise schedule daily.
- Be prepared: Sudden change in lifestyle such as starting an exercise regimen can take a toll on the body. It is therefore advised that a person prepares himself by taking short snacks before starting to exercise. Staying hydrated is another crucial thing. Checking the blood sugar level before and after working out is a good habit.
Stress plays the devil in shooting up the blood sugar level. It becomes extremely difficult to manage diabetes with stress. Here is a list of important things to stay away from stress:
- Find a pattern: Logging stress within a scale of 1 to 10 can help to find a pattern. If the blood sugar levels are found to be high under stressful days, a person would know what should be skipped to cut down stress.
- Get help: Getting professional help to cut down stress is a good idea. Consulting a psychiatrist/psychologist can prove to be helpful in cutting down stress. Once the stress levels are down, blood sugar level automatically comes down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
As I was suffering from mild PCOD and trying to conceive, doctor had put me on Glycomet 500 mg (Metformin) and I've been taking the same for five months now. I've also had a miscarriage in March at 6 weeks. Also taking Thyronorm 50 every day for thyroid. Should I stop Glycomet or continue? Any side effects to Glycomet?
Dear Madam, Sir I am 45 years old, what is the daily diet for me, instead of rice I have taken rice, is it harmful for me, my last question is non veg ghee butter is harmful for me because I have some cholesterol problem
There is no evidence to support this view. Several researches have proved it to be the other way. Sexuality education encourages young people to delay sexual activity and to practice safer sex.
I am suffering from headache past 3 days. I thought it would get recovered automatically. I took medicine too but unfortunately it is not improving. Please help me what to do in this case. Shall I visit a doctor or leave.
I have excited for sex but my penis is not erected well and discharge quickly Please advise me whats the reason and how to cure this give me some useful medicine.
I. Have a little penis size around the 5 inch. So it could be possible to increase penis without the surgery.
I am 18 years old boy and I am suffering from cold and fever from last 4 days so please tell me what should I do to take relief from it.
What would like to say no cow milk and their benefits is any difference in between cow milk and other milk?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.