Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S S BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am 19years old male and I am suffering with black spots. And I want to increase my skin tone white. Please tell me in ayurvedic or any homemade specifications. What should I have to do.
We have many options in facelift and it is often confusing which to opt for.
Here are rough guidelines that can help us to select right treatment protocol
In young patients under 30 years we can use chemical peels, laser resurfacing and thread lift to cause facelift
In middle age persons with mild sagging we can add option of hifu or ultherapy
In there is significant volume loss we can add fillers or fat grafting
In severe sagging it is better to go for surgical facelift as smas lift.
Sometimes combination of surgical facelift for sagging, fat grafting for volume deficiency and deep peel for rejuvenating skin are added to give optimal results.
Some tips for delaying aging of skin
1. Use regular sun screen, broad spectrum, spf above 35 and water resistant
2. Regular use of retinoic acid as retino a at night can stimulate collagen production
3. High protein diet and supplements as amino collagen are helpful in remodelling collagen
4. Regular chemical peels as glycolic and tca can help in skin rejuvenation
5. Use good quality moisturisers to delay volume loss and dehydration. If needed get fillers regularly.
I'm 19 years old now. I used many home made things like lemon, tomatoes, oats,etc for increasing my skin tone. I searched many websites for that. But I found things only for women. Please help me in increasing my skin tone permanently. I don't want a white skin tone. I just want wheat gold colour. Please give me your answer for A Male gender.
I have a black thick mark on my finger, day by day its increasing but not itching, please give me some solution for it,
I am 23years old female, I am wheatish in colour, I have lots of brown spots on my face and neck, pimple marks, small small moles or warts and also suffering from deep pigmentation so I would like to know what should I apply on my face so that I can get rid of it, I want my face fully clear not a single spot I want and I also want that my skin texture get improve, I want fairer and glowing skin, I tried many things but til now I only wasted money nothing got result. So please suggest me what should I apply.
My hands skin getting cracked for around 2 years and I consult many doctors but problem is still there. Some time it getting bleed.
I am working in night shift what kind of diet I should follow? I am facing many issue like headaches, darkcircle, even skin and face. Glow is not same as before.
Hi, My Age 30 suffering from Granulomatous inflammation in right breast I had done mammography and sonography the report say-Finding in the right breast are Probably benign (BIRADS-3. And now I had done a FNAC the report say-Features consistent with Granulomatous inflammation. Excisional Biopsy will be conclusive. But my doctor say me Excisional biopsy is not needed as I don't have pain or fever. She prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort now. Pls suggest me as I wanted a opinions from yours Thankingyou.
I have big scars holes on my face what I need to do tell me please? Many medicine I take and cream gels I use but the holes are not fills.
Sir, I am suffering from skin disease from last 5 years. The disease is white spots on chest or in body nd hand also. I get treated 3 times but it is not work properly. So give me right decision regarding this.
M 21 years old gl n too tensed abt my dark lips. I Hv not ever smoked or Hv bn alcoholic. Ds color is prevailing for 4-5 years nw. please gv me sm treatment.
There are many kinds of infections that may afflict the body from time to time. While some of them may be dormant conditions that flare up due to environmental factors, there may be others that may occur due to a change in season as well as other causes, including interaction with a carrier of the same infection.
A fungal infection is usually caused by the growth and accumulation of the harmful fungi in a particular part of the body or organ of the body. These kinds of infections may be caused between the toes, thighs, vagina and other areas where we tend to sweat a lot. The hands, feet, nails and the groin region are also quite susceptible to such infection. Let us find out the various ways in which homeopathy can be used in order to treat fungal infections in the body. One must keep in mind that these medicines must only be prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Fungal infection on the feet- The best homeopathic medication for fungal infection on the feet includes petroleum and silicea. These medicines may be used especially if there is a strong odour and excessive sweating. These medicines are good for clearing the infection entirely. Also, they are especially effective for conditions like Athlete’s Foot.
Fungal infection in the groin area- If the patient is suffering from a fungal infection in the groin area or around the thighs, like a Jock Itch or any related condition, then medicines like Graphites and Sepia may be prescribed by the doctor. These medicines are especially helpful when there is a great deal of itching along with an outbreak of rashes plus other signs of the infection.
Fungal Infection on the Scalp- There are many kinds of infections that may occur in the scalp of the patient due to excessive sweating as well as other kinds of pollution and exposure to chemicals. Thuja and Kali Sulphuricum may be prescribed for this purpose. It also fights related symptoms like excessive itching of the scalp and sensitivity to touch.
Fungal Infection on the Skin- When the skin suffers from fungal infection which leads to boils, crusting, pus and bleeding, Tellurium, Sepia and Thuja may be recommended by the doctor. These medicines work well if the patient is experiencing severe itching, especially after taking a cold shower or bath.
Fungal Infection in the Mouth- The fungal infection in the mouth may happen due to lack of hydration as well as poor eating habits. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe medicines like Helonias and Borax. These medicines also deal with symptoms like the formation of ulcers or white lesions in the mouth.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.