Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. S. BhagatYour feedback matters!
I want fair skin what I do for skin glow? On my face some pimples come how I remove that pls give any medicine name which I buy from medical?
Madam or sir. I am suffering from facial problem. I got rashes and big pores in my face which looks disaster when I go to the mirror. I do not get confidence to come in front of sun and meet any one. Sir or madam please give useful tips to overcome this facial problem. My face is oily.
I have black patches on hand and chest and I consult to doctor he provides me kozisol gel cream and I went diu 2 day ago there I drink som. Beer at that time my patches get light and again it's come out so what should I do please suggest me.
Hello doctors, is there any cream or tablets or something which can help me in getting rid of my 9 years old deep and dark chickenpox scars on my face around the nose without getting the expensive lasers treatment or dermaroller, peels etc. ?please tell me if there is any other way if it takes time than ok and please mention how much time it will take 9 months or 1 year?
I can not pull my skin back fully on my penis.Its kind of stitched at the tip is it a serious problem ? WHat can be done ? What's the cure ?
Hello there, I would like to know that what shower gel or shops are good for oily skin in summer. As you know how is the summer in India so please suggest me that what to do while going out in summer days! Thanks.
I am 23 years old. I have got dark patches on my skin. N my complexion also got dark. My hand n leg become dark. N I have got married. What should I apply to get fair skin.
I having pain in bikini area both side pain is very harsh and my periods are not coming on time and having hairfall please tell me about this.
I am getting tanned very fast when I go out side I used many sun screen lotions but there is no use could you please help me in this.
Hi I am a 20 year old youngster and my skin is so rough. Tell me something by which I can get my good skin back?
My skin was very sensitive. What I do for it. Some one hold my hnad for sec. My skin start swelling from there.
I have pain in the motion area while going motion, some times I see blood while going motion. Why comes this happens?
Dear Sir/Mam Kindly confirm me, about skin. Sir can I use whole body fair by the fair injection or any option.
I am 25 years old female . I had got chicken pox and because of that I have got scars and spots on my face and this problem is from 2 months . I am under homeopathy treatment for the same, So my question to you is that , Could homeopathy treatment helps to remove scars and spots?
My mother is having treatment from a psychiatrist for last 2.5 months for depression. Now she is having burning sensation in mouth, chest hands back. Not sleeping at all. Lack of vision in eyes. She says she will not get well now.
I am 27 old, I am married. After sex I notice that some red mark with white layer in my male organ back head. I uses condom, but no other symptoms. Pls help me.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.