Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.S. Bhagat
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S. BhagatYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 24 years old man. My name is suresh The hair on my face is growing in unwanted area also like beside the nose. On my total cheeks hair is growing. I want just saving. How to remove that unwanted hair permanently pls sir advice me. My face is oily face.
I have a some spot in my face first time before that never happens happened what can I do? Please advise.
I have a skin problem skin gets totally dry and suddenly that makes me to scratch to my hand and neck portion only and get red when in sun or during bathing with hot water.
White marks on my hands and foot fingers and their anytime in a week. Little itching on their area which has white marks. Tell me solution.
When I go out side of home for my class in sunshine then some rashes come to my back so what should I do.
Helo sir I have some cracks on my face near at eyebrow and at nose beside the right eye. Its having from my childhood. And also. I want to remove black moles on my face. So pls. Give me suggestions.
I have dark spots and small holes also and skin of face is oily nd dump pls give some suggestion to encounter this issue.
Hello Doctor, Im a female of age 25 ,i can see some white patches on my back neck since a month when I google it I found it is similar to the term "Tinea Versicolor" but I couldn't find any itchiness or so. Can you please suggest me any cream or soap or tablets for that. Your prompt response would be appreciable.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.