Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S. BhagatYour feedback matters!
There are dark spots on my face and it goes dark regularly. And there are pimples now. What can I do sir?
I want to have a clear fair complexion. The products and natural ingredients I've been using has made my skin golden -yellow. Could I be suggested any natural ingredients which only give me fairness. Could coconut oil mixed with milk/milk cream be considered effective? I have dry skin.
I am suffering from anal fistula from nealy 1.5 years now gakjng ayurvedic medicines from last 6 months swelling and pain has reduces also pus discharge is less but it is not gtr2full cured. How long I need to take medicines can it be fully cured or what else I need to do .I am not in favour of operation. Pls suggest medicines and any further action.
Hi I am 23 years old. I have sensitive skin and my pores are clogged due to which I am unable to get clear skin after taking care of my skin too, please suggest me some good skin care regime to get clear and healthy skin.
Hello sir I am distant I am 18 years old my face fully covered by pimples marks I want to take relief from this marks so what can I do to take relief from these marks so please give me your suggestion.
Hi doctor, before when I was 15 or 16 years, I was so fair, but suddenly I got allergy & I went to a doctor he gave me 3 injections per week, he gave almost 2 months, even though the allergy din got reduced & went to other doctor he just told me to do blood test & he gave me some medicine for 1 month & it got cured but the thing s after he gave that much injections my body color reduced like sun tan. I am 24 now I am so depressed to see ma color. Please help me to gt ma color back.
I hav a problem with my skin I cannot use any of d face wash or any natural products on my skin. I start getting breakouts why is that so?
Hello sir, I am 25 years old female and my bth hands from shoulders became dark by sun tan comparing to that complexion of my face so I am fed up of it now what to do? Will b really thankful if I will really get some solution for it that will really works.
I am suffering from skin allergy (eczema) on legs from many days. I tried using allopathic medication. But it is not helpful for me. Sometimes it got cured by itself and appears again. Moisturizing my skin helps somewhat. Is there any guaranteed treatment for eczema? And if so; how many days should I use medication for that?
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.