Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S PrasadYour feedback matters!
How long does the side effect of topical Steroids last? Used mometasone for 10 days before that used eumosone m for 2 months intermittently for seborrheic dermatitis.
Hi I m 17 year old student from Delhi How can I get glow on my face and please suggest me the ways of getting my skin color fair specially my face Thanks a lot.
Hi my name is manikanta, my age 26, I am a non smoker, non drinker. My problem is I saw blood in my stools. Its red colour and layered on water like oil. I touched the blood with tissue paper. On tissue its visible as pale yellow colour. This is happening only I ate non vegetarian food. Please let me know what is my problem and what are the medicine I have to use?
He has very deep pigmentation on both the cheekbones. Whole face is clear only both cheekbones is filled with blackness spots n pigments. Also tbis area is affected with unwanted hair growth. please suggest.
I am 20 years old, I ant say suffering but my leg, hand and my nose which are exposed to sun turns too black than the rest of my skin. Any ideas as to why? and how to cure it, is there anyway it would be back to normal?
. I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but did not see any change. What should I do?
Please suggest good cream for face in order to look young, glow and shine? I too having so many black spots on back of my body? It looks so odd. Please suggest good cream.
At times during night when i am sleeping I am woken up with an uneasiness /rising pain in the area upward from anus. I am not able to locate the exact position of the pain but it is somwhere inside the body inside the anus area. The pain will subside after some time.
I am 32 years old on my nose and cheeks (under eyes) are some dark points pigmentation I have Pigmentation on my face like jhaiya. What is the best treatment for this?
Dear sir, My prostrate is enlarged in size and weighs approx 27 gms. Impression: hypertrophy of prostrate grade I by sonography. Kindly suggest remedy.
Sir in my skin lots of acne spot there I think it is ice pick scar nd some brownspot also there nd once soo please tell me some ointment as well as some soap for this to get clean and clear skin.
I am 22 yr old girl and have dark circles since 6-7 years and they don't go easily. What can I do. Please help.
I have small bubbles on my finger tip or in palm and they burst after sometime and they filled with liquid and cause rashes on hand and very uncomfortable pain sir what can I do for that.
I have very much oily skin. I can not use any kind of creams, moisturizer, serum in summer season. I can only use serums in winter season. Please help how to improve my skin texture.
Homeopathy is a branch of traditional medicine that aims to cure diseases and disorders by focusing on causal factors. Homeopathic treatment comes to your aid for all your big and small problems alike. If you are part of the league that suffers from oily skin, homeopathy will be your answer. In most cases, oily skin doesn't lead to severe health issues, but it does cause inconvenience. It makes you feel sticky and smudgy, leading to a loss of confidence.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay
Natrum Mur: A good homeopath will administer this medicine only after having inquired a litany of things about your constitution. A homeopathic preparation varies from person to person depending upon the constitution of their body. If you have oily skin, you are prone to pore - clogging, acne, pimples and pockmarks. Natrum Mur efficiently deals with these problems. It helps in removing excess oil from the pores, making your skin glow at the same time. Prescription of this medicine is based on symptoms like inability to cope with difficulties, nervousness, intolerance to heat exposure, and an agitated disposition.
Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the overactive
sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.