Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.P.SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and married 1.5 years back still no child. Took sperm test four times but the count is very less and I don't drink nor smoke. Can I become a dad'its been really frustrating.
Known diabetic from 17 years 1999 started. Istamet50/500 daily one and glimisave max forte3mg daily 2 tabs, and 10iu of glaritus 10iu.
I am facing a stool problems from few years I am had blood loose motion in 5 months ago tht time my stool reports saw me pus cell in huge amount and one year ago I did my stool culture tht time also I had pus cell in stool and +++ bacteria now I am suffering from loose motion every week I am tried so much medicine but it's relief for some days then it's motion back again I am going washroom in morning 2 times some time 3 times in noon time it's change for all day I am scared for big problem stomach there for my doctor say I should do ogd scopy and there is mild antral gastritis is came I am very nervous person and I am very scared now please give me some suggestions what should I do now l m very helpless now.
Hi my child is 4 year old but very week have only 10 kg weight .not eating properly. please suggest any to Tonic.
I have been feeling really low from so many days. A lot of negative vibes keep striking in my life all the time. I feel I am always dependent on other' s for my happiness. I want peace in my life. I don' t want to cry anymore.Please do help
My father age is 65 years, suffering from loose motion, actually his teeth removed, on the same day problem happen, giving methi, dicikson wouldn't work, now went to clinic, I wanted to know which are the food to be eaten? Please suggest,
Hy sir/mam I am a 21 year old boy and I'm suffering from back pain since long. Sometimes its negligible but sometimes it gives severe pain. I want to know is it happening from weaknesses or something else?
Sir ye btaye ki diabetes waalo ko kon kon si vegetables salad m leni chahiye or kis trh use krke. And Vegetables salad ko kis trh se interesting & testy bna skte h.or kis tym vegetable's salad khana thik rhega diabetes waalo k liye. Or kya hm vegetable's salad m flaxseed use kr skte h.or agar kar skte h to kis trh k flaxseeds. Like raw flaxseeds, roasted flaxseeds etc. And kya diabetes patient k liye flaxseeds good hote h. Kis trh hm flaxseeds ko apni daily routine m use kar skte h? please tell me. I really very needed your suggestions.
I have blackhead. It just now came I do not knw why. And after I removed 1, in that area it become hole. Please help me out with this. Thank you.
Hi sir. I have white hairs on my head. But my age is 20 only. How to cure this. What kind of food I should taken?
Hi. I am 30 years old. I have been diagnosed with generalised anxiety recently. I can say that I am always distracted and do not have good concentration. Due to this reason I faced so many problems. I am scared to drive bike on roads as I am distracted and dreamy so it can cause accidents. I have very short attention span. So I can not focus on roads even a minute. Already I met with an accident and hospitalised due to this same reason. Can you please advise me how to be alert while driving.
I am 30 weeks and 3 day pregnant. My FAI _21CM. Is it normal or not. What should I do for this. Any homeremedis suggest.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.