Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.P.Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.P.SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years male, having weird feeling after few weeks of stopping antidepressant. I am not feeling energetic and happy, although I am doing all my works. I am having very weird feeling. Kindly suggest.
Hello doctor. I Have pimples marks on my chicks I want to remove that it looks very, dirty and my skin is so much oily.
I am 33 year old and suffering from cough (gale ki kharash) from last 6 months. I had chest x ray and some blood and urine tests and all are normal. I had consulted doctors and have taken medicines like monteculast and levocetrizine tablets for 10 days. However, the problem is still there. Can someone pls suggest some remedy.
Hello I am pregnant 7 week ,muje vegina me kabhi kabhi khujli hoty he to mene doctor ko dikhaya ,to muje 1 cream di vegina me laganeki uske bad 2-3 bar muje vegina me 2-4red chip chipi pravahi jesa dikha pls answer me isme dar vali bat nahi hena answer Hindi me dijiaega pls fast muje bahut tension ho rahi he pls.
I am suffering from alopecia since last 8 years I consulted lot of local doctors but all in vain May you please suggest some better way out.
Need to ask about gay sex precautions and protection. About what is good and bad habits what if we have unprotected sex.
I am suffering from the hair fall. Please suggest the process to curb the hair fall and how can I regrowth it?
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body