Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S P SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having flaky scalp issues and my hairs are dry most of the time ,I even tried oiling for sometime but doesn't work ,also what should I use to reduce flakiness and what is better product shampoo and conditioner or shampoo+ conditioner (combined)
Since 1 month I am suffering from blocked nose in this summer and as soon as I sit in Air Conditioner, sneezing starts. What the heck is this ? Is this allergy ? Is this due to weather?
I am suffering from full hair losses, what to do to regain hair. Is there any medicine for regaining hair?
I am 35 ys old woman. I am having severe hair loss and thinning of hair since last 1 yr. please help. The voulem has reduced to 1/10th. And I have an oily scalp wid sensitive and dry skin. Note: I am allergic to disprin.
I was 16 year old when the world came crashing down on me in the form of my hair, I had terrible dandruff, itchy scalp for two years. Then ketoconazole came to salvage the situation. I have been using ketoconazole on and off but now it seems it has stopped working. The itchy scalp and small red pimples are back the dandruff is little though. But I am afraid that I might go back to my old condition. What shall I do.
I am loosing hairs very much. Have tried all the shampoos. But nothing is working . Can you tell me wat can I use.
I am 22 years old. I have a pimple problem on my face since 2 years. What is the solution for prevent this problem.
A cut mark (stitches) over my face for two month ago an road accident. How to remove the cut mark over my face?
My son who 13 years old is suffering from vitiligo since 4 years he taken treatment from skin specialist but no use it was spreading on abdomen rapidly what is the best treatment.
I am having sivier hair fall what I have to do chane my shampoo or my oil. Is there any treatment for hairfall.
My Friend has itchy scalp, hairs becoming very hard and rough. Falling everyday. Two sides have been bald patches. Please suggest any syrup or anything.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.