Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. S P Kushwah Singh
Submit a review for Mr. S P Kushwah SinghYour feedback matters!
Am in hearing loss from past 4 years and before 3 years I dis operation in ma nose then ma hearing was getting better but within next six moth it has been changed entirely. Now I consulted end doctor and he asked me to replace the bone called step which is in middle ear. Will this useful to me. What if not did this and such a hearing loss happened to me Thank you.
My mom has a sacrofenia diseases. My mom having depression. Unke Kano me kisike bone ki awaj aati. Voice is continuing on ear. I worried about her. please give solutions.
I have little bit of hearing problem what should I do and is it normal problem or rare problem. Please help me?
Please suggest. Is hearing impairment problem solved by panchakarma what is the procedure of panchakarma.
Do cochlear implant get benefit for auditory neuropathy. I have wave 1 and wave 2 abnormalities in BERA test .normal wave 3 and wave 5. Having low frequency loss from 4 yrs.
This is probably for the ENT docs. When you come down from heights you experience a closing of ears which goes away when you move your jaw muscles. My problem is similar, though it remains even during normal hours. Closing mouth, pinching nose and blowing does opens/betters hearing. My ENT specialist prescribed (1) Redicate-200 tab (2) K-Trip forte (3) inhaler (4) I forget name of tablet which was 1 per day. When examining, different tongs vibrations I could hear well. There has never been any flow and ears are always dry. There is no pain except a very slight pressure like feeling. Please suggest if treatment is on right track and what course of action will the ENT doc now take, as I can feel no change in my hearing condition. Thanks.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.