Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S P Joshi
Submit a review for Dr. S P JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am not able to sleep. Please give some tips. And feel like without sleeping, thinking. Please advice.
1. My Hip joints pain all along since last 2 Months. I am on pain killers. How can I get rid of it? 2.I get urge of urination frequently, more in night. Get irritating pain before start of urination. I am 77 years of age. Second problem has increased since last one week too much.
Mere right hand me chot lagne ke chalte dard hota hai maine doctor ko dikhaya magar shahi nahi ho raha hai.
I have stage two of avascular necrosis, and was told I require a hip replacement. Is there a treatment that I can do to regrow the cartilage? There is one called pemf, or hip arthroscopy. Is this available or can it be done? Thank you.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
Also, natural shark cartilage preprations, oral as well as for local applictions if available help relief in pain lubricating joints by gulucosamine /chondrite sulphate because those sulpher compounds in methyl sulphamethane creams are found to provide relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.