Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S P Arya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S P AryaYour feedback matters!
I have many lipomas in my body. I want to know the treatment of it. I have consulted doctor and he told me that it is not harmful, the treatment is THE OPERATION only. So suggest me the way to treat it with medicines.
Do anxiety make you feel like you are die . Or not .because all my blood work is good .my ct scan on the brain is normal. ECG is good/echocardigram is good. What too do doctors .all my test is good. But still get symptoms of a heavy head. Light hardness. Feeling tried and run down. Do need a MRI test if my ct scan on the brain is normal.
My mother is 40 years old. She gets severe back pain and she is becoming thin day by day. Wt to do about it? Suggest any exercises please.
I am 25 Year old male and have backache for last 2 month I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now.
I can not sleep at night. The disease I have four or five years. Did I sleep at night three or four o' clock
White hair to change normal black hair in permanently black color used to all natural products and die v care shampoo but not used 2 month black removing temporary in this die please help us sir.
- It is essential you cover your hair with a hat or a scarf during summers. This protects it from the harmful UV rays and it also helps in retaining moisture.
- Keeping your hair in a loose hairstyle works wonders during the summer. It helps air out your locks and prevents the accumulation of sweat.
- Avoid washing your hair too much during this season; it strips your hair of the essential oils that moisturize it naturally.Also use mild shampoos.
- Resort to air-drying your hair as much as possible. That’s because blow-drying makes your hair frizz up.
- Don’t forget to or skip conditioning; it helps de-frizz your hair during the humid season. Also, opt for deep conditioning at least once a week.
- This is a great hack. After applying sunscreen on your body, simply run your fingers through your hair and let the residual sunscreen protect your hair from UV rays.
- Don’t brush your hair, use a wide-tooth comb instead. These tend to be way less harsh when it comes to untangling your locks.
- Summer is the best time to trim your tresses. That’s because the likelihood of splint ends forming is higher in summer.
- Your hair is also a reflection of your lifestyle. Which is why a balanced diet and healthy exercise regimen will add a sheen to your hair.
- Summer makes you sweaty and want to shower a lot. However, ensure you use a shower filter so that any impurities that may be present in the water don’t hurt your hair.
- What with pollution already working its black magic on your hair, the last thing you need is to let stress get to you. That’s because stress causes hair loss; stay calm.
- Another important summer hair care tip is to give heat styling a break. Opt for natural styling instead.Consult a board certified trichologist for hair issues.
While we cannot reverse the aging process, we can slow it down and control the visible signs of aging. Botox is one such therapy that can keep us looking younger. It's mainly used for the facial lines and wrinkles that age, stress, worry, and environmental factors may produce, even on a younger person’s face. Botox is a drug made from the bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. While Botox is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedure. This unique treatment is also used along with facial plastic surgery procedures such as a facelift or eyelid lift to maximize its cosmetic benefit. Botox treatments can lift the brow making which will make your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
It can also be used to treat misaligned eyes, severe sweating of the underarm region, cervical dystonia, migraines and uncontrollable blinking. It can also be used to treat an overactive bladder. In terms of cosmetic enhancements, Botox can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, prevent new wrinkles from developing. Botox is commonly injected into the forehead, glabella or space between eyebrows, outer corners of the eyes, chin and neck.
Botox is used only in small concentrated dosage under the guidance of a doctor, as it can have severe side effects, if used incorrectly. The Botox procedure is as simple as getting an injection. It is administered by injecting a readymade Botox solution into the muscles. This paralyses the muscles by blocking nerve signals to the area and preventing the release of acetylcholine, which is responsible for the contraction of muscles. Usually the results of a Botox injection can be seen within 24-72 hours. In rare cases, it may take upto 5 days for the results to become visible.
Botox is performed as an outpatient procedure and is considered a safe cosmetic procedure. Pregnant women are advised not to undergo Botox treatment until they stop breastfeeding the baby after delivary. However, as with any other procedures, it does have a few risks associated with it. These include:
Slight pain at the injection site
- Temporary weakening of the eye and neck muscles
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Rashes and inflammation
The effects of Botox may be influenced by other medications that you are taking and hence before undergoing the procedure, ensure your doctor knows what medication you are on. Avoid alcohol and strenuous activities for a few days after the injection.
The results of a Botox injection are not permanent and hence they may need to be repeated. Doctors advise maintaining an interval of at least 3 months between Botox injections. However, every time a Botox injection is repeated, the time taken for the lines and wrinkles to reappear reduces. In some cases, the body may also develop antibodies to the Botox injection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Please tell me about glutathione skin whitening treatment, procedure, benefits & disadvantages & expenses.
Premature graying of hair is characterized by circumscribed or general lack or loss of normal pigment. It is also called as canities, blanching of hair, gray hair, poliosis and whiteness of the hair
Graying of hair is due to the gradual loss of the melanocytes’ pigment – melanin. In white hairs the melanocytes are absent. This is largely determined by heredity factors, hyperthyroidism and some autoimmune diseases.
Hair originates in the hair follicles. These follicles
- Are located in the dermis, the skin layer just below the surface layer and above the subcutaneous fat. Hair follicles are present everywhere on the surface of the body except the
- Lips, palms of the hands, and soles of the feet. New hair is made in hair matrix at the base of the hair follicle. Living cells in the hair matrix multiply and push upward. These cells rapidly dehydrate, die, and compact into a dense, hard mass that forms the hair shaft. The hair shaft, which is made up of dead protein, is covered by a delicate covering (cuticle) composed of platelike scales.
- Hair is colored by the pigment melanin, which is also responsible for skin color. Human hair colors come from two types of melanin: eumelanin in black or brown hair and pheomelanin in auburn or blond hair.
Premature hair graying
It is an atrophic affection of hair, characterized by circumscribed or general lack or loss of normal pigment.
Premature hair graying refers to the graying of the hair in young or before age of 35 yrs
Grey hair caused by gradual reduction of melanin production over time in your hair follicle. Melanin is pigment that gives colour and smoothness to your hair. The degree of darkness of your hair depends on how much melanin each hair contains.
Eventually the hair begins to lose its colour and strength. When there is less melanin in the hair follicle.
What cause premature graying?
- Nutrition deficiency – vit b, iron, copper and iodine.
- Medical conditions – thyroid imbalance, vitiligo, vit b12 deficiency anaemia… etc
- Excessive heating of hair
- Unclean scalp
- Thyroid deficiencies, warrdenburg syndrome
- Pernicious anaemia
- Artificial factor-: tobacco smoking.
- Carelessness in maintaining of hair
- Use of certain hair oils and shampoos
What are the symptoms?
- Graying of hair before the age of 35 is generally referred as premature graying.
- Lack of regular thick hair being allowed to grow is one of the common symptoms of premature hair graying
- Hair becomes dry, brittle, and thinner
- At same time, you may experience hair loss too
- Grey hair when they first come in, darker hairs may hide the graying stands.
- Eventually, gray hair will grow more rapidly than the normal hair and becomes more noticeable with time.
- Treatment for premature graying of hair
Homeopathy in treating premature hair graying
Homeopathic treatment for those who suffer from the premature hair graying can be a big boon.
There are several homoeopathic remedies which give great result in premature gray hair. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathic doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient.
Hi I am doing gyming and I want to increase my muscles please suggest me something. bought few items to have to strengthen my immunity and boost growth. I am taking fish oil omega 3 (seven seas), himalaya gokshura, himalaya ashwagandha, multi vitamin tablets. Can you tell me when and how to take all these things. I am confused how many times a day I should take and then to take.
How I have been prevent my trouble to acne fir clean skin I disappointed by my black skin so please giva me a advice for clean skin.
I am twenty nine years old. My hair got thinner and reducing from front side. My scalp is oily on front side.
My mother having a diabetic under control and thyroid tsh 10.8 She complains about her vision and having a headache What should we do pls help us out.
I have a pain on my backbone I get this injury by playing. When I want to sleep the pain disturb me what ido please tell me.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.