Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.N BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old married female. I have psoriasis from 4 yrs. I have consult doctor but there is no cur. Please help to get rid from psoriasis.
I'm 18 year old boy Have acne on my face I want some home remedies or I want details about some facewash or cream so that the acne and pimple sgp faster.
I got married 2 year ago. Am not satisfied with my husband. His penis is too small. And I want tall and vertical. Help me.
My hair is fallen very much, and now almost bald, I used onion juice, henna + mustard oil, vitamin e capsules, and many more things but result was nothing. I am so disappointed. please help. What can I do?
I have a skin issue in my legs. It's like pigmentation & it itches There's also dryness in the skin What I should I use ?
I have a third molar wisdom teeth problem, do I extract it or still continue with the same? It is not giving me any pain now.
I took telmisartain 40, atrovastain 20,& clopid 80 at night daily. But I occasionally found my bp around 140/ 85 in 12 pm onwards. Is it normal?
I have some very light black head types (not xactly black head, like in summers we have ghamoria) on my chest what should I do? Thank.
I gain weight due to high stress level for last one year from 57 to 65 How to manage to loose weight now?
I am 23 year and I got married. I have monthly period problem now this is 3day. Stop I do not know what to do. In future never take any medicine.
I am loosing my hair continuously I tried everything but nothing works. I guess it is due to the change of water please suggest me some tips or medicines.
I have a problem of burning and pain in my both testicles and same type of burning and pain in my thigh. It's actually started from right foots nail infection after suggestions of doctor I have remove it but after six months I have facing above problem so please tell me what should I do and suggest to which physician I should visit about my problem.
I am a man of age 25, And my weight is 60 kg, Height is 5.8 inch, i want to gain weight please suggest me.
I am 34 years and have a baba of 1 years and I had hair after 6 month n now I have dandruff. What to do as I use neem dandruff shampoo of patanjali.
I am 59 years old lady healthy and very active but have pain in my legs and knees, what should I do to recover from pain.
Hello, Today in test I found that my mom have typhoid I am so worried about my moms health so give me some suggestions regarding typhoid.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.