Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I have the problem of sinus my right nose is blocked and I am not able to breathe properly doctors suggest me for operation can I move for the same. Also I have not taken any prior treatment except ayurveda for my sinus. Please let me know what to do. I have apprehension also for operation.
Hi. My ques.- Current- Age 28 height 5.9' weight 80 occupation- soft. Engineer. 8 hrs sitting job problem- Bike accident in 2009.6 yrs back. Hand fracture n knee ligament injury on left leg. Treatment taken- Painkillers tablets, tel malish, massage, therapy, crape bandage, spray. No surgery. Now no pain. Query- 1) is surgery 100% effective? Can it solve 100% ligament problem? Do I nedd to do surgery in future? Or wts d % of chances dat I need to do it in future? 2) is there any restriction on exercise n joining gym? As I want to reduce weight. 3) what should I do to know whether problem is still present der? Can MIR scan tel me dat? 4) I hv bn asked to do diagnostic arthroscopic repair of any ligament or medical injury to avoid osteoarthritis in future. Wt is it? N its purpose? 5) any diet for me? 6) what activities should I avoid to avoid problem in future? 7) since I got injured in v young age can v say that injury got healed lastly n wil not occur in future?
I am constantly having fever. It is not going with antibiotics and paracetamol prescribed by the doctor. What should I do?
I get ejaculated early what to do which medicine can help me to last longer for an hour. Without any side effects.
Hello doctor I am suffering from bad breathing /bad smelling of mouth. I am using sensodyne Colgate also used lysrine but no effect. So please tell me something.
Sir my mother has a migraine problem what can we do. Is there any medicine for migraine thank you sir.
I often have headaches. Sometimes the pain reach at its top level and nerves of the head start bumping. What should I do?
I am 33 years old male. 3 years into marriage yet unconsumed. Penis skin is tight and does not go backwards. Very less masturbation that too just rubbing on bed. When I try to insert penis it doesn't go inside hole rather sideways or in different directions. Kindly advise how penetration is done.
I am a 20 year old and I have problems while sleeping at night. I don't feel sleepy and end up wasting time and don't get proper sleep and wake up really late. Please advice!
I am 26 year male I have alternate stomach pain started from last week, actually what is the problem? Pls.
I am very much tensed about my stomach aching problem from last 2 years seems to be appendix help me.
I am suffering from headache from long time my name is akash my age is 20 years old I live in panipat what should I do?
Since the age of 13 to 17, I was maturating almost daily. But after that I lost interest and left this habit, but after that, I started to suffer from severe nightfalls almost 4-5 days in a week. This is still in progress. Now am 26. I will get proper erection while sex, but sperm is getting ejaculated during foreplay itself while having sex with my gf. If somehow I manage to control, I am unable to penetrate inside vagina Bcs as soon as I keep my penis near vagina, I get ejaculation. I am really worried. My weight is 72 kgs and height is 175cm. Please suggest. I am unable to see my future as a good husband.
Fibre is crucial for proper digestion and 85 % immunity of the human body is due to digestion alone. Scientists have recently concluded after years of study that the human brain and gut are indeed connected. This leads us to the question whether we are looking after our guts to stay healthy and fit for years to come?
Consider modern diets have left millions worldwide with deficiency of fibre. And, this is really alarming because high - fibre foods help to guard against cancer, heart disease, kidney stones, PMS, obesity and diabetes.
Fibre comes in two varieties- soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre turns to gel in the stomach, slowing digestion, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Insoluble fibre remains untouched all the way to the large intestine aiding in proper evacuation of the GI tract. Since fibre is never absorbed into the body, you have to eat sufficient quantities of it every day. Experts suggest that you need 25-38 gm of fibre each day in your diet. But how do you get this amount?
Here are a list of 10 high- fibre foods for jacking-up fibre content
- Legumes like split peas or ‘dals’: Fibre content - 163.3g per cup. Eaten as a staple food in India, split peas are full of proteins and fibre. They can be had in soup, stewand and dal form.
- Lentils like quinoa: Fibre content - 15.6g per cup. They are also a good source of protein, iron, folate, manganese and phosphorous.
- Artichokes: Fibre -10.3 10.3g per medium vegetable. The reservoir of vitamins A, C, E, B, K, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, Artichokes are one of the top highest antioxidant foods.
- Peas: Fibre - 88.8g per cup. They are also filled with protein, Omega-3s, vitamins and folates and contain insoluble fibre.
- Broccoli: Fibre -5.1 5.1g per cup. A power packed cruciferous vegetable, full of anti-oxidants.
- Brussels sprouts: Fibre -4.1 4.1g per cup. Contains balance of soluble and insoluble fibre apart from nutrients like vitamins C, K, B1, B2, B6, folate and manganese.
- Oatmeal: Fibre 4g per cup. Great for breakfast with milk!
- Flax seeds: Fibre -3 3g per tablespoon. Tonnes of nutrients are packed in the humble flax seeds. They contain protein, thiamine, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, Omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. They reduce cholesterol and help ease symptoms of menopause.
- Avocados: Fibre 67.7g per half fruit raw. Pack with the goodness of vitamin C, E, B6, folate, vitamin K and potassium. Contain healthy fats that help to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Pears: Fibre - 55.5 g per medium fruit. This fruit contains Omega-6 fatty acids which help keep the cells in brain and nerves healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.