Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. MitraYour feedback matters!
My age is 21 and whenever I think of sex my penis gets wet it happens with me all days and every day 2 -3 times my penis get wet. Is it normal and doest not affect me in future.
Pimples are affecting me a lot. It makes me feel bad. And after this black marks due to pimple also affects me bad. I didn't tried some medicines or creams before. Please give some effective cure please.
Am having white hairs at age 18 They are due to my mother's hereditary Does they will turn into black naturally if the same has happened with my mother.
I am getting white mucus from thorat through nose from 3 weeks and suffering from shortness of breath please suggest me some medicine are remedies.
I m taking medicines for Htn since last11 yrs, currently telvas AM wd vinicor xl 25, experiencing erectile dysfunction. Please prescribe medicines.
Me and my boyfriend are 21 year old and I am sexually active with him. After doing sex. Lots of blood was coming out from his penis. What is it. Is it a serious disease. But he dont wanna go to doctors to keep it secret can you tell me the name of the medicine so that we can get it without consulting doctors. Please.
I have foot burning sensation and numbness in both foot and hands. In the night when I was sleeping I can feel the numbness in both the hands. Also I have pain in my left back running thru the left leg. My age is 46. Can you please advise me the reason for the above and the suitable remedy. Thanks
I Am losing hair quickly, I am suffering from acne on scalp. Dandruff from very long time. Please get me out of it. Thanks.
I am not able to increase my weight I have to increase it please give me some suggestions to overcome this problem.
I am a 18yr old female and I suffer from sleeplessness and loss of appetite, along with weight loss. What should I do?
I am 24 year female. Meri shadi ke 4 year ho gya hai mere sare test normal hai but conceive me problem ho rhi hai. Last time mera period 2 month se aaya. Aaj mera 5th Day hai ovulation time konsa hoga. Or muje kiya krna chaye please btaye.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"