Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. MitraYour feedback matters!
There are some dark patches appears on my chest. But after having a bath these automatically removes in form of dead cells and patches not more there and vice versa.
I have a very bad habit to forget everything my mind doesn't work properly I think I loss my mind memory my mind memory is so week even I able to learn anything so please help me how toh figure out this problem and give me tips to prevent from this.
Please Tell Best oil, tablet or lotion for Premature grey hair. I'm 26 year Old. And my hair are thin and it cause hair loss.
I'm 30 years old I have backpain from last 8years. If I bend my body i'm unable to touch my leg with my hands. Also my hand and legs are shivering.
I am not feeling fully satisfied sexually as I am finishing off very fast, give me your valuable advice.
To live a healthy life for long, which kind of food should we take. Vegetarian food or non-vegetarian food. Which food will give instant energy.
It had been a month I am loosing my stamina. A year ago, I was able to climb mount laling within 45 minutes. Now it take me 1: 30 minutes for the same. My age is 24 years, male. Please suggest what can be done?
If I apply onion juice on oily hairs will it be worthfull or I hav to wash my hair and the apply onion juice to my scalp?
I am not able to sleep without any kind of drug. What should I do in this condition. So I can get rid of this.
Hello doctor, My boy baby 50 days older, he is continuously crying and not drinking mother milk much. Right now he has bigger tummy and cold, cough. Doctor said his respiratory system is low and it will be develop after 9 months.
I m 22 years old man. I have a very much backpain. In full time. Nd I'm not sleep About 5 hours nd after that I'm not fresh? I will fully try to sleep. So you give me what can I do?
How to regrow hair on balded head. I am just 19. please help. Is hair transplantation safe from cancer in india?
I have very very thin hair female baldness. M using hard water. Last 3 years I was in hostel so due to water of hostel I have hair fall at that time .i used keshking oil. That time. Now due to care of my hair it get decrease. But I want to regrow of my hair .please advice me Dr. please.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients which include Vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium but these delectable taters contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants as normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in omega 3 fatty acids which lead to improved cardiovascular health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.