Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S M DandeYour feedback matters!
This is treated as a natural home remedy for while liquid discharge in many ladies. You must consume it by diluting it with hot water. It will make your internally strong as you drink the liquid. You can also cook the fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water. Cooking should be done in an uninterrupted way for a period of 30 minutes. You must drink after the water is cooled down.
Most of the people have lady finger in their stock of vegetable. You can boil lady finger and consume its thick slurry to get relief from white discharge naturally. Some ladies also soaks lady finger with yogurt and tampons. Consumption of yogurt will naturally stop the growth of bacterial in the vaginal area.
Many women are accustomed to experience some amount of vaginal secretion. This is good for heath as it cleans the bacterial and fungal growth in the vaginal area. Even during the sexual intercourse, the lubrication is possible due to the slippery surface with white discharge. This is known as normal vaginal discharge.
Coriander seeds remedy
In order to avail coriander seeds remedy for white discharge in ladies, it will be important to soak few teaspoons of coriander seeds in water for the whole night. Now strain water from the solution in the morning and drink it early in the morning in empty stomach. This is one of the natural remedies to treat white discharge with no risk at all.
Indian gooseberry/ amla
The other name for white discharge is leucorrhoea which has proved to have been treated well with amla. You must slice the indian gooseberry in pieces and dry them in sunlight. After few days it will become dry. Grind them and get powder out of it. Now take 2 teaspoon of such powder and mix it with same quantity of honey. Once the paste is prepared, just consume it to get the effective treatment. You must consume the paste 2 times in a day to get better result. For a diluted form, you can include the amla powder and honey in water and drink it adequately.
Pomegranate is a wonderful natural fruit which is not only tasty but also have variety of health benefits. It is treated as one of the effective home remedies to stop white discharge in women. You can either consume it raw with seeds or extract juice out of it to get remedy out of white discharge in ladies. Even, the leaves of pomegranate fruit works as a wonder to stop white discharge when made a paste and combined with water and consumed in the morning every day.
Tulsi is one of the wonderful herbs which is not only worshiped but also has variety of medicinal value. For long, people have been using it as a remedy for treating vaginal discharge. Make a juice out of basil leaves and add honey with it. Drink this every day twice to eradicate the problem of white discharge totally. Alternatively you can also consume it with milk everyday to stay away from the problem of white discharge. You can also get basil juice with sugar syrup and stay away from vaginal white discharge.
You can now extract rice starch after preparing rice. This needs to be cooled down and drink in a regular basis to prevent the problem of white discharge in ladies. You just need to boil rice and filter water from rice. This starch is highly preferable when you are repeatedly suffering from the trouble of white discharge.
Pick some guava leaves from the tree and boil them in water till the water becomes half. Strain the boiled leaves from the water and drink water to reduce the problem of vaginal discharge. Drink this twice in a day and stay fit and sound.
Dry ginger after cutting into pieces and place it I a grinder. Make powder out of it and avail this as a remedy for white discharge. You need to take 2 teaspoon of dried ginger powder and boil it in adequate quantity of water. The next step will be to boil ginger in water and drink it once the boiled water becomes half. You need to drink this water regularly for three weeks and stay away from leucorrhoea. This is a proven remedy for white discharge.
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear of an object or situation, according to the American Psychiatric Association (APA). More often than not, phobia involves a sense of endangerment or a fear of harm. For example, somebody suffering from agoraphobia will dread being trapped in an inescapable place or situation.
Here, we discuss 10 most common phobias that people suffer from:
1. Agoraphobia: It is a phobia which is quite common. Almost 2 percent Americans are victims of agoraphobia. It is a fear of open or crowded spaces. It creates a vicious cycle and the sufferer gets panic attacks when nearing any event that necessitates facing such circumstances.
2. Acrophobia: It is a fear of heights. It is an irrational fear of heights or the fear of falling. Close to 10 percent people in the U.S. suffer from acrophobia. In severe cases, a victim may even suffer panic attacks.
3. Aerophobia: It is the fear of flying. Almost 6.5 percent of the world's population has this fear. This phobia is closely linked with agoraphobia and claustrophobia (fear of small and restricted spaces). In extreme cases, this may affect a person's professional and personal life when air travel becomes inevitable.
4. Mysophobia: It is a fear of germs. This fear is also akin to obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). A person may suffer from both these disorders at the same time. Sufferers often become isolated in mysophobia.
5. Claustrophobia: The fear of small spaces, this phobia is common as 5-7 percent of the world population suffers from claustrophobia. This phobia is related to fear of suffocation or the fear of restriction. Very few sufferers seek treatment in this phobia and majority of them go untreated.
6. Cynophobia: The fear of dogs is called cynophobia. Many people fear dogs and there is no harm in that. But cynophobia is an extreme and uncommon fear about dogs. It is one of the most common animal phobias in the world. It is estimated that about 36 percent of the sufferers seek treatment for cynophobia.
7. Trypophobia: It is the fear of holes. It sounds absurd to be afraid of holes, but for a trypophobe the mere sight of a hole is enough to press the panic button as he becomes quite restless and almost reaches on the verge of a collapse.
8. Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightning is called astraphobia. It is true that thunderstorm and lightning can make even the brave run for cover, but for an individual suffering from astraphobia, it is altogether a different case. Starting in childhood, this fear can continue into adulthood.
9. Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes is known as ophidiophobia. One may think how fearing snakes can be termed as a phobia as almost everyone is scared of snakes. But for people who suffer from this phobia, it becomes impossible to indulge in hiking, camping and related activities.
10. Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders afflicts a lot of people in the society with 30.5 percent of them dwelling in the U.S. alone. This is an extreme fear of spiders and other arachnids like scorpions. This causes a lot of embarrassment to the victims.
A little of fear and phobia is normal. However, when it goes beyond control and begins to affect the daily activities of a person, it becomes a concern. Phobias are mental conditions which qualify for intervention. One should see a psychiatrist if faced with an extreme phobia of any kind. In fact, phobias are mostly related to anxiety disorder in a person.
Hello I am 28 years old women with one son aged 5 years. I have pain in my back bone since 4 years. My blood pressure is 110/70 and e. S. R is increased upto 50. And my periods came after 2 or 3 or even 4 months after what should I do?
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many-a-times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
- A 2009 study from the University of California shows how a high-fructose diet can cause you to build new fat cells around your heart, liver, and digestive organs in just 10 weeks, plunging you into the early stages of diabetes and heart disease (whereas a high glucose diet did not have the same effects)
- Excess fructose consumption is a major contributor to insulin resistance and obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer, arthritis, and other diseases
- Fructose is metabolized very differently in your body from glucose; all of the metabolic burden falls on your liver, in much the same way as for alcohol, and your body becomes a sea of toxic by-products.
- Glucose, on the other hand, is your body’s nearly ideal source of fuel, meaning it has none of the damaging metabolic effects of fructose; glucose also suppresses your appetite, unlike fructose, which stimulates your appetite and encourages overeating and the accumulation of excess body fat
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Preganant hone ke liye din mein. Kitni baar sex karna hota hai. Aur kitne din tak karna hota hai. Aur subse achchi position kya hai sex karne ki pregnant hone ke liye.
Does implantation bleeding contains blood clots if it appear is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I have done a sexual relation ship and I get pregnant now last one month and I don't want child so what I have to do?
How to stop getting pregnant. And thats not harmful for our future baby. please doc help me with this.
Hello Dr. my cycle is for 30 days so when will be the better chances to conceive in a month my last menstrual date is 23 March we are planning to get conceived since 11 months I had so many medicines for pregnancy my Dr. gave me so many medicines like dhuphastoh, sugest,clomiphine. I also had to follicular monitoring done with HCG injection now my Dr. prescribed me to do HSG test before that she's giving me ubiphene tab for 5 days so plzz Dr. suggest me how much HSG procedure is painful should I go with anesthesia or not and please also suggest me when to have intercourse my husband sperm count is good but his stamina is not good what to do?
I had sex with condom but unfortunately it broke and da sperm went inside the vagina. Is there a chance of being pregnant. If so then how can it be avoided.
I did one foolish thing i. E. Passed some urination, due to sexual emotion (and I am a diabetic patient). Is it leads to any problem to my wife's menstrual matters, why because from the last 6 months she is facing some menstrual problems? And not getting pregnancy. Kindly suggest the remedy.
Hi! Im 28 yrs. Im having PCOS pblm for the past 2 yrs. I have regular periods (30 to 33 days). But spotting starts before 3 days frm my period due. I have 4 years old kid. Nw I'm trying to get conceive for past 5 months. Bt results came negative. Did I'm able to get pregnant again with the PCOS without any treatment? Is there any possibilities? I'm just scared n tensed. please help me.
My wife delivered a male baby by surgery two months ago please suggest food habits for her what to not eat and what to eat .
Last year I was carrying 2 months & has to abort because there was no cardiac activity found & now I have been trying to conceive & I'm not able to so which is the right time to have intercourse to conceive has I'm having scanty flow.
Do I need to take ipill or unwanted 72 if I had unprotected sex and I have just completed taking ginette 35 tablets for 21 days.
अमूमन पीरियड यानि महिलाओं को होने वाले मासिक धर्म से हम सभी वाकिफ़ होते हैं .यह महीने में एक बार होता है इसीलिए इसे मासिक धर्म कहा जाता है. महिलाओं के लिए यह भले असुविधाजनक होता है पर हर एक के जीवन में इसका बहुत महत्व है. क्योंकि मासिक धर्म का होना और खासकर नियमित होना एक महिला के सहज माँ बनने और स्वस्थ होने की निशानी होती है. करीब १२-१३ की उम्र से ५० साल की उम्र तक आने वाले इस मासिक धर्म में अगर कभी रुकावट आ जाए या यह अनियमित हो जाए तो इसे गंभीर समस्या के रूप में लेनी चाहिए. और समय रहते इस समस्या से निजात पाने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए. एक खास बात की एक स्टडी के अनुसार इस समस्या से 5 में से 3 लड़कियां परेशान हैं. यह खास समस्या आम हो चली इन दिनों . अब हम आपको मासिक धर्म की अनियमितता को सुधारने के लिए घरेलु उपाय बताएं इसके पहले हम आपको बताते हैं इसके लक्षण और कारण.
पीरियड्स की अनियमितता के लक्षण
गर्भाशय के हिस्से में दर्द, भूख न लगना, छाती में दर्द, दूध कम निकलना, दिल धड़कना, सांस लेने में तकलीफ, कान में तरह-तरह की आवाजें सुनाई पड़ना, नींद न आना, दस्त लगना, पेट में दर्द, शरीर में सूजन, मानसिक तनाव, हाथ, पैर व कमर में दर्द, थकावट, शरीर में दर्द जैसी स्थिति पीरियड रुकने के लक्षण होते हैं .
मासिक धर्म की अनियमितता के कारण
स्मोकिंग, तम्बाकू, कॉफ़ी या दुसरे प्रकार के नशे करना, ज्यादा व्यायाम, थायरोइड, ज्यादा दवा खाने, आलसपन, खून की कमी, पीरियड के दौरान ठंडी चीजें खाने, ठंड लगने, पानी में ज्यादा समय तक भीगने, ज्यादा घुमने, मानसिक तनाव, शुगर एनीमिया और पीरियड के समय खाने-पीने में लापरवाही जैसे कारणों से मासिक धर्म रुक जाता है या अनियमित हो जाता है.
सही समय पर माहवारी आने के लिए अब हम आपको बताएंगे नीचे कुछ घरेलू नुस्खे जिसे इस्तेमाल करके आपको जरुर फायदा होगा .
दालचीनी की तासीर गरम होती है, साथ ही इसमें ऐसे गुण पाए जाते हैं जो पीरियड में देर की प्राब्लम को कम करते हैं और मासिक धर्म के लक्षणों से भी बचाते हैं. एक हालिया से शोध पता चला है की दालचीनी में पाया जाने वाला हाइड्रोक्साइकलोन मासिक धर्म को रेगुलर करने में सहायक होता है. इसलिए इसे अपने भोजन में शामिल करें. इसके अलावा आप इसे खा भी सकती हैं . अगर आयुर्वेद की माने तो आधा चम्मच दालचीनी रोजाना रात को एक ग्लास दूध में घोल कर पीने से काफी फ़ायदा मिलता है.
अदरक में पीरियड आने में देरी या अनियमितता को दूर कर उन्हें फिर से शुरू करवाने में हेल्प करने वाले गुण समाहित हैं . साथ ही अदरक के औषधीय गुण पीरियड के समय होने वाले पेट दर्द, मरोड़ आदि को होने से भी रोकते हैं. पीरियड में देरी हो या कोई और समस्या अदरक का इस्तेमाल है अचूक उपचार . बस एक चम्मच सुखी अदरक को या फिर अदरक की पेस्ट को एक कप पानी के साथ कुछ देर उबालिए और इसमें थोड़ी सी चीनी मिलाकर दिन में ३ बार पिएं . तो अब से नियमित करें अदरक का इस्तेमाल . अदरक हर किसी के लिए लाभदायक है .
एलोवेरा में मौजूद होते हैं हॉर्मोन्स को सही स्तर पर रखने वाली क्वालिटी . इसके ताजे रस को शहद के साथ मिलाकर रोज सुबह अपने ब्रेकफास्ट के साथ लें, जल्द ही आपके पीरियड रेग्युलर हो ज़ाएँगे.पर हाँ ध्यान रहे की इसका इस्तेमाल भी पीरियड के दौरान न करें.
4. हरा या कच्चा पपीता
वैसे तो पपीता बहुत सी चीजों के लिए फायदेमंद होता है पर कच्चे हरे पपीते में गर्भाशय को सुन्कुंचित करने की क्षमता होती है . और इसी वजह से इसे खाने से आपका पीरियड सही समय पर आने लगता है. ये मानसिक तनाव और रजोनिवृत्ति के कारण मासिक चक्र में देरी होने को सही करने के लिए काफी अहम माना जाता है. पीरियड्स के दौरान परहेज बस उसके वाला आप कच्चे पपीते का जूस भी रोजाना पी सकती हैं.
5. गुड़ और तिल के दाने
तिल के बीज और गुड इन दोनो का नियमित इस्तेमाल शरीर के हॉर्मोन स्तर को बैलेंस करके पीरियड के अनियमितता की तकलीफ को ठीक करता है. तिल में पाए जाने वाले लिग्नांस आपके शरीर में सामान्य से अधिक पाए जाने वाले हॉर्मोन्स को बंद कर उनके असर को ख़तम करते हैं. तो आप बस इतना करें की एक मुट्ठी तिल के दानो को भुन कर उनका पाउडर बना लें और एक चम्मच गुड को पाउडर के साथ मिला मिलाएं. इस मिश्रण का एक चम्मच रोजाना अपने पीरियड शुरू होने के दो हफ्ते पहले से खाना शुरू कर दें. गुड की गरम तासीर से आप मासिक धर्म को नॉर्मल कर सकती हैं. पर ध्यान दें की इस मिश्रण का सेवन पीरियड के दौरान न करें .
इन घरेलु नुस्खों को अपनाकर आप जरुर पीरियड को नियमित करने में कामयाब होंगे और अगर फिर भी समस्या बनी रहे तो डॉक्टर सालाह जरुर लें .