Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S M Dande
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S M DandeYour feedback matters!
I had My delivery on July month. Normal delivery the problem is my stomach didn't decrease not even 1 inch what I have to do. Its already 4th month I'm not giving breast feed becoz of no lactation. What I have to do decrease my stomach when it will start decreasing. I maintain diet and little exercise also I wrap cotton cloth for 2 months even though no change or else can I continue warping my stomach after 4 month is it works. please help me. I think you understood my problem mam /sir. Is any medicines for decreasing stomach .
I gone through creatine last month 15th December but still I did not got my periods. Usually how much time it takes or should I take pregnancy test. Pl suggest.
I got married 5 years back. Trying for baby but somewhere it's not happening. Did all kind of test for wife and mine. Everything is normal. But I personally feel when we penetrate my sperms came out after ejaculation with pennis only. please help.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering from irregular and absent periods from jan 2015. I get period only when I take tablets and the bleeding is also very little and last nly for 2 days. I have visited gynecologist they suggested ne livogen tablet still there is no regular period. Recently my gynecologist has taken hormonal test in dat leutinizing hormone level was 14.92 she said that iy is poly cyst and prescribed me vofol myo and padmini tablet. I have been using these tablets from past 10 days. I have got bloated stomach from april 2015 and my stool colour is very dark like black and tarry. From past 1 week I have been suffering from sore hands, tongue, mouth, giddiness, and iam unable to sleep also and also burning sensation in hands and feet sumtyms. Are these due to intake of medicines or any other problem. I have seen in net that bloated stomach, dark black tarry stool and sore hands can be the symptoms of any type of cancer. And giddiness blur vision and burning sensation of hands and legs are due to diabetes. please do repl am really worried am I having cancer or its due to the intake of medicines or do I have diabetes. please do repl. than n advance.
Hi I'm 13 weeks pregnant. My doctor suggested me to take LYSATONE PLUS dis time. Is it k? And my doctor till suggested to take folinext only. I think dis is d time to have iron and calcium tablets right? please answer.
Can dry sperm cause pregnancy? And if it is on my underwear and it comes near vagina can she get pregnant.
Good morning doctor. I am a working female, married just 4 days before. And my leave will end in 2 days and will go to other country. My husband do sex with me 2-3 times every day without condom. Is there any complication in it.
I have pcod and I take medical tablets last 2 months. Spotting is found last 11th August but till now I have no period what is it.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.