Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. S M DandeYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant just doctor confirm but she is continuous womet, she is not digest water also. What shall I do?
Women's day special on understanding women
As the world celebrates international women's day on every month march 8th, should rightly begin with every household where men is not possible without the divine creature of extraordinary species called women in which she takes various avatars in her lifetime like daughter wife mother grandmother as such. As she has all equal contribution in the society as well in the development of the nation and globe. Like men, women require a lot of attention, love, care and support. It is only natural that at times they seek a little more in return from a relationship. Few basic ethiquette are:
Love : of course one doesn't need to be a women to look for love however women just love to feel loved. It is not that a woman doesn't know that her man loves her, it is nice to remind her how much frequently.
Respect and space : many women have to demand for respect and space as they don't get enough of them from their elders and loved ones. When it comes to career women need more support than men.
Listening and understanding : it is important for women to have a man who understands them. It is also important for women to help the man in their life understand how to listen. And this requires good communication with mutual solution together.
Appreciation : sometimes in a relationship men take their partners for granted. A man must keep reminding his women that whatever she has done for him and does for him in the future and he is grateful and will continue to be. A man must appreciate even the minutest of his partner's efforts. As women want to feel valued. Which gives them sense of satisfaction that she is special for him.
Security and commitment : this may sound intense, but this is the basic requirement of any human being who has emotions. Women just want assurance that their sheer investment of time soul and a whole lot of emotions into a relationship is not going to wasted just like that.
And finally women expects men to be good in communicating, a man who is honest, a man who is emotionally stable, and a man who will compromise like someone who can compromise and say I was wrong'when the time is right.
After miscarriage in August 2015 I have given birth a baby boy in September 2016 and till today I can't supply sufficient breastfeeding to my baby kindly suggest me remedies that how I can increase my breastfeeding to my baby.
Hello doc. In 28 year unmarried girl. Nd pcod ki problem h. Muje 3 mnth se periods nhi aa rhe please koi mdcn suggest kro. Periods k liye.
I am female 28 height 5.10 weight 70 kg I eat 4 roti in day. Daal fruits nd milk but still my hemoglobin is 9.My legs infact full body paining through out the day I feel low. No energy left in me I feel weak wht is this is this symbol of any disease? Pls tell me proper diet for this.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment? Why the brown discharge on and off while urinating or wiping? Please give detailed explanation.
I am 25 years old and recently got married. From last 3 days I am feeling dizzy, have an urge of vomit but no actual vomit, mouth tastes bitter/ metallic. What may be the possible reason for this? (Took pregnancy test yesterday, all 3 came out to be negative). My menstrual cycle is of 25-28 days. I had got my last period on 14 Dec. And today morning I got my period. Now is it concern of pregnancy or is it related to something else?
I'm 20 years old. Is it safe to use spermicides while having sex to prevent pregnancy? Which spermicide is good please suggest me.
I am 52 years old and still I am getting periods after every 6month. In general I knew that menopause occur at the age of 50. I want to know is this normal to have periods even at 52 years or should I have to consult any gynecologist?
I do not want child right now, but also do not want to use condoms, please suggest me safe period for sex.
Hello doctor during monthly period time I have low abdominal pain which can't make to walk straightly or to stand n sit anywhere kindly prescribe me the best homeopathic medicine which make to over come from this pain as it disturb me n give uncomfortableness in my busy life thx.
I am 27 yr married female. I have pcos from last 2 years. I want to conceive. My medication is going on but it is almost 2 years tht I am taking medicines. I just want to know are there no chances at all of conceiving during pcos.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.