Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S KunduYour feedback matters!
My sister just did the pregnancy test and its positive. She had 2 miscarriages almost 1 years back. Shes now having severe back pain like periods are about to come. She is worried and think of this as a sign of miscarriage. What should I advice her?
Hi m 8 months pregnant, wearing glasses .no is -7.5 on each eyes .2 days ago I got to knw my 4.5 years daughter's eyes are also weak. Her no is -2 & -2.75.dr told me her power is cylindrical so neither it would increase nor decrease. Is it true? N is it possible dat my upcoming baby's eyes can also be affected becoz f heredity. please help me m so stressed.
Hi doctor I have nausea vomiting and tired dizziness all of pregnancy symptoms but test result negative .What may be the problem please say.
Merit age 48 hai or 1 month se menopause ho gya h kya sex my problem ya or more koi medicine se menopause fir regular ho skti h.
Hello, I am 32 years female , I gone through from molar pregnancy after this treated I have normal menstruation but from one an half month I have no periods . Hope its not a problem. Please suggest.
I am 17 years girl. I have some problems. The time period is changing continuously. Sometimes it will happen middle of month, sometimes last, and it sometimes 2 days then one day later, and blood is empty for bleeding, I am very nervous. I feel so weak. What can I do?
I have periods after sex. And have pregnancy test at home with negative report before periods. Is dere any fear of being pregnant. Please tell?
My wife has delivered last month, we had sex in one month and sperm has been spilled a little, will it lead to pregnancy?
Hello doctor I have been married for around two years and last year have been diagnosed with endometriosis for which I have undergone laproscopy now doc told they are no cysts so trying to conceive again. Last year I had a miscarriage due to blighted Ovum after that we took a gap of 7 8 months to recover my weakness now again the doctor prescribed me progynova ubiphene and duphaston and am three days late for my Af i. E CD31. But I took a test on CD 28 nd got negative and have little cramps in stomach now and then is it normal or menses is coming. Am devasted whenever I get little cramps and frightened to test again. Or is it due to duphaston my periods are late or am I pregnant? Please Suggest.
Hello my periods date was 12 sep but its late by till now. Is it cause any problem. I am married and take regular precautions. Pls advice me. Thanks.
My friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/2016 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her last period date was 10/06/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant and made her to eat three papaya .On 09/07/2016 I mean today she got full body pains will it a sign for periods r pregnancy .Is there any solution for this .can I have natural way of oberting pregnancy ?
I am 25 years old and I am facing issue of irregular period. It's been more than 90 days that I am not having my period.
While fucking my girlfriend my condom was torn and sperms has gone inside her vagina and I have done sex with her many times without using condom will she be pregnant and if she will so which medicines will help her out.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months, I want to know that by what duration I should avoid sex with her.
Hello doctor my mensuration date is 29 jan . sabhi nai is date k hisab sai mara ovaluation time 11to17 feb bataya. Baby conceive k liye kya muje regular sex karna hoga ya ovaluation time period mai 2-3bar karne per conceive kar sakti hu kya .kya sahi hoga baby conceive k liye please tell me.
Dip your gentle Nails into warm Olive oil every once in a while for 15-20 minutes to make them hard.
I am getting sleep very late my latent period is about 2 hours please advice me what to do?/n I am getting recurrent cold and d cough which medicine good for that?
I hv pcod prblm. Im nt getting periods regularly. I was married last yr. I wnt to conceive. I used some medications.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.