Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi My father is 65 years old and is a diabetic patient for more than 20 years. He had carbuncle on his back for which he recently went for surgery. He was also on insulin. 6 units before breakfast (Regular, 6 units before lunch (regularly, 12 units before dinner .His sugar is not getting controlled .His recent fasting is 198 mg/dl. Please suggest what to do.
Before two years he stopped ejaculation during masturbation by hand. Now he having some ejaculation problems, during ejaculation sperm not coming forcefully and also during orgasm if he continues erection the sperm not coming out and causing pain, if he stopped erection during orgasm then only the sperm will coming out very slowly, is this treatable.
After baby birth we can do sex without condom. If we do without condom then again she will be pregnant or what. Please tell.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.
- Walking for 30-40min daily is essential to keep sugar under control.
- Diet restrictions like sugar and jeggary with sweets must be avoided in food.
- Fruits like banana, mango, chikoo, custard apple, grapes must be avoided.
- Take medicines regularly.
- Get your blood checked. The eye must be examined for retinopathy each year. Get ecg each year.
- The foot must be examined and dried regularly. To check for gangrene or ulcer.
I am getting asthma for some times only not regularly due to which reasons I am getting asthma and what is the treatment and please tell me?
I have a great pain in my head on the time of every night. please tell me that what can I do in this situation?
I am 28 years old my weight is 92 Height is 5.8 I am working civil construction company Speed walking breathing problems How can my weight loss.
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should i do as i have gained 15 kg weight.
My sperm motility is 44% and sperm count is 18millions per ml. How can I increase motility please guide me.
I am 51 years suffering from gaote arthritis in ankle. There is swelling and pain. What to do? at present I am talking pain killer like diclofenac injection or tablet or chimolarte tab.
Most parts of India are feeling under a heat wave. Lots of people getting dehydrated and falling sick.
Ors, the age-old remedy for diarrhea, comes in handy here.
Keep a bottle of ors in hand and take sips at regular intervals, if you are out in the heat.
Sodium, potassium loss is corrected by a functional kidney and you won't feel the fatigue and drench.