Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S. KirtiYour feedback matters!
I get cold and cough if I do not cover my breast with woolen sweaters even in hot climate. If I sit under fan or air conditioner also I get cold and cough. When the temperature falls, I get sneezing and unless I put on extra sweater, I catch cold. I have tried all types of medications, but there is no cure yet.
I am 22 years old male. I am suffering from constipation and bad digestion system from past 4 years. I have used several antacids but it was not useful. Due to this constipation, m also gaining wait.
Sir I diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis at right upper lung with large cavity before 4 year ago. After a successful treatment it cured . But sometime I feel a little pain on right upper chest (inside), when feel cold and after long run. Is it danger pls help me.
Chest pain while coughing, stomach pain (pinching, hard stool. What these symptoms signifies? Will you give some kind of medication for relief?
I am 39 years old men having suffering from sarcodoisis v/s. Tuberculosis, medicine given by doctor from 1 years r-cinex-600/300 sometimes feel headache. My weight is 107 kg. Please suggest I do yoga or not.
Sir, when I do sex, I loose my sperm very quickly in first time, just in 1 min, and my sperm is also very thin. What should I do. Plzz guide m. What should eat in food and fruits.
How to solve a problem of a person who is having sugar disease. and heart problem. What are the best medicine.
Whenever we get cold and throat problems should we at once take antibiotics or should we take natural things at priority first and antibiotics at last and should we try our best to get out of cold and infections the natural way only.
Hi, am 30 year old men. Married 2 months back. Now my wife is pregnant. I.e 40th day from her previous cycle. Whether we can do sex now? Or else convey, which months we can be having sex?
My baby is 5-1/2 months old. Some sound is coming from his breathing. He has no phelgm in chest. We have consulted child specialist He says that his breathing tube will expand as he grows more . He has checked his chest also But says that everything is normal. But sound is coming I do not know what to do. Please give opinion.
What should avoid eating when blood sugar levels is 115 in the morning and 170 after lunch. Can I eat sweets some time. Or fruits.
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"