Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years male. My face is getting dark ,suggest solution to get fair skin. Also I hv sweating problem on my face.
My skin always itching when I use okcet tab their no itching for 3 days again it will start. It stars from head and face like pimple can you suggest any tab which cures permanently.
I am 26 yrs old. I am suffering from tinea corporis from one month. I have just started medication. My question is that will it be totally cure?
Sometimes getting itching inside skin of head in penis, some times finding scoring scratches with reddish on spot. Like wounds.
I am having very tiny tiny moles on all over my nose and cheeks. Please let me know of any lotion or cream that will reduce them.
I live in Bangalore where its not too cold still I have cracks and dried lips. My lips became so sensitive that even if I apply lip balms, top skin dries up and peels of by end of day and then super soft sensitive skin is exposed. Some times, I remove the dry skin accidentally, then wound is created on lips (specially lower) and blood comes. What lip balm I should overnight so that I can have nourished, soft lip for whole day. In day time, I use Chaptex which works only for 1-2 hour. Also, My upper lip is getting dark. Suggest something which can restore the pink tone of my lips.
The colour of my skin of face and rest of body is not same. Face seems to be much darker than my body. How could I make it uniform naturally.
I have unwanted hairs and as much as I remove them they come very fast again and again what should I do?
I am 20 years old girl. I have puffy lower eyes I noticed it since my 17. It makes difference in my lower eyes and cheeks. I want to permanently remove it and want perfect face please tell me best non surgical treatment for under eye bags with cost less than 20, 000 Rupees.
I am using berberis aquifolium q. For acne .is it good for acne and removing dark patches and spots? But now m feeling little pain in my stomach suggest me should I appy liquid to face or drink with water.
I am an assistant professor. And I usually write with chalk. My skin of hand is getting sry day by day .Why is my skin so dry ?suggest me somethings so my skin don't get dry?
She is experiencing pimples problems with spots over whole face. What to do? N she is allergic of hot weather.
Acne Vulgaris, or more commonly known as acne or Pimples, is a skin condition that develops when the hair follicles get clogged with excess oil (sebum) and dead skin cells.
Types of Acne:
1. Black or white pimples; these blackheads and whiteheads are called comedones. Blackheads are surfaced on the skin while the whiteheads form just below the surface of the skin. Besides these two heads, inflammatory lesions may also give rise to scarring.
2. Papules are raised and small red bumps that may be caused due to infected or inflamed hair follicles
3. Pustules are red pimples, with pus on their tips
4. Nodules appear just below your skin surface and are usually painful
5. Cysts are larger lumps that contain pus
The main cause of acne is the blockage of hair follicles, which are made of hair and the sebaceous gland. When these tiny hair follicles plug themselves with excess sebum and dead skin cells, it results in acne. Your skin is rendered soft and lubricated by the sebum. This lubrication process may be hindered for any of the following reasons:
1. Excess production of oil by the hair follicles
2. Accumulation of dead skin cells
3. Bacteria buildup in the pores
Reasons behind Pimples
1. Hormonal changes during puberty or pregnancy
2. Side effects of certain medications such as birth control pills or steroids
3. Pimples can be hereditary as well
4. Consumption of foods laden with refined sugar, simple carbs and Deep fried and oily items.
5. Dandruff also can cause acne / pimples, more so on the forehead and back
The following are the home remedies that can be used to treat this condition:
1. Remove excess oil and dirt by cleaning the skin with a mild soap
2. Shampoo your hair on a regular basis
3. Use water-based cosmetics
4. Avoid squeezing pimples which otherwise would spread the excess oil and bacteria
5. Avoid the use of tight headbands or hats
1. Acne gels and creams containing Benzoyl Peroxide dry out the existing pimples, prevent the formation of new ones and kill bacteria that cause acne.
2. Sulfur, one of the major ingredients of lotions, masks and cleansers, is one of the best medications for acne.
3. Resorcinol removes the dead cells.
4. Salicylic acid, contained in soaps, prevents blockage of pores.
It’s always desirable to get the pimples treated by a Skin Specialist/ Medical Cosmetologist