Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Kabra
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. S. KabraYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my mouth, my tooth are not really strong I want to fix braces wire can I put that.
Hello sir/madam. I am suffering from bad breath from. What type of treatment I should take? how much it costs?
Hello my name is Saurabh. I cannot open my full mouth due to tobacco it opens only the size of two fingers how can I make my mouth regular I need a help.
Hello. I am Abdul residing at calicut itself. I am suffering with big cavity and not structure for root canal or to take out teeth. When I approach a Dr, one year ago, they tried to take out but I knocked out on the spot. I am really afraid pain. Would you please suggest me how can Take off my teeth and where is the good place and Dr. To consult me. I am kindly looking forward from you. Thanks.
Hello my mom is 48 years old. She is suffering from high diabetes and bp. She experience cavities in her teeth. And she want assemble new set of teeth and dentist said first control diabetes and bp. .she take medicine regularly. Can you suggest me how she could control her bp and diabetes.
Homeopathy treats not only the affected parts but the patient as a whole. Some people say toothaches are the worst pain ever, why?
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, then immediate care should be taken and a dental check up is required.
The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth. The remedies given below are generally indicated for toothache. It is advisable to take the remedies under proper medical (Homoeopath) supervision. Final selection of remedy requires details of physical and constitutional traits also.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e.g. chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
- Chamomilla: helps toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
- Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
- Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable.
- Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
- Mercurius: May help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting and often extending to the ears. They are worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.