Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S K VohraYour feedback matters!
Sir very good morning sir my father have sugar so please tell me what ti eating so please tell me sir.
How to increase weight and maintain body shapes and retain health good. And how to overcome in during asthma attack and reduce the pressure at that time.
I was suffering from diarrhea recently, now it's fine. BT why do I need to go to toilet time and again till now? What is the difference between diarrhea and dysentery?
I am 19 now my height is 6.3 & I am 95 kg. I want to burn by back fat its irrigating me How to burn and any protein or any piles that Not get side effects please tell me and What food I want to eat like fiber tips And also juice like lemon to burn back fat and buy running and jogging. Its burn best o nr not tell me please.
I am suffering from headache very frequently. Its like I get vapours from my ears, my forehead part heats up badly. Sometimes I even pour water into my ears for feeling better.
Hello. I am recently been diagnosed by pcod. I got my last periods on march 10th. But from past 5 years I have irregular periods. I consulted a doctor she asked me to usg, prolactin and thyroid test. Prolactin and thyroid test was normal. Usg depicted that I have pcod. Doctor asked me wait til april 15th to c if I would get my periods on time if not she asked me to start on regestrone from 15th of april for that I would get my periods by 25th after which from 5th day of my periods she asked me to take ginette 35 6 cycles for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april (i was on regestrone) we did use condom but he has a doubt that the sperms might have gone in. I waited for my periods til 25th but its been delayed by 12 days, to confirm if am pregnant I did hcg urine test at home the result was negative. Please assist me. Am I pregnant? What do I need to do? I'm not looking forward to have a baby as of now. If at all i am pregnant can I abort the child?
My son 13 yrs old has type 1 diabetes since last 7 yrs. He is not ready to inject before meals. He undstands its ill effects slso but is fed up of pricks 4 times a day. Please suggest how to resolve.
I am suffering from nasal sinusitis. What food should I have and can I do some exercise? Can I have cold water?
I have hyper acidity problem and when I eat something acid level in stomach increases. Can you please tell diet plan or any other ayurveda or allopathy medicines. Can I avipittakari churna or zandu pancharist for this problem.
Hai this is aswini, 21 years old. I am suffering from heart pain before today onwards. I am feeling like some times full pain and passing through pain heart to mouth with in seconds it will be processed
Sir last night while doing sex my Pennis foreskin suddenly moved back and it is not going front and it is paining so what can I do for that please suggest me?
Hi I am 30 years old I have quick sperm issue due to not hold the ejection at least 20 minute or more to have more sex, is there any pill name to reduce or remove the problem, my daily habit is I used to eat normal food veg and non veg and I have no habit of alcohol, cigrate, tabbacoo, only musterbust some time once or twice month hardly when I get excite or seen the porn otherwise no habit of musterbun also please suggest any help.
Help Dr. mai bahut hi bimar rahata hu mere sar mei dard pichle 57 Dino she hai dawa bhi liye lekin koi fayda nahi ho raha hai koi pay bataya please .
A stressful event like speaking in public, going to a job interview can give you butterflies in your stomach that may literally make you want to run to the bathroom. Stress affects every aspect of our lives including digestion. This includes indigestion, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. When put in a stressful situation, the body releases hormones known as corticotropin-releasing hormone or CRH. This, in turn, signals the adrenal gland to pump out adrenaline and steroids that help with the body's flight or fight response. Here are a few ways stress affects the gastrointestinal system.Here are a few ways stress affects the gastrointestinal system.
- Stress kills appetite: Stress eating is a real problem that results from the contradictory reactions of hormones. The hormones released by stress kill a person's appetite, but at the same time, the steroids released by these hormones make the person crave unhealthy foods like ice-cream, chocolate or potato chips. These foods aren't easy to digest and can cause indigestion, gas buildup and heart burn.
- Stress leads to ulcers: Ulcers are caused by bacteria, but stress strengthens the infection and disturbs the balance of hydrochloric acid and protective secretions in the stomach. This increases the risk of ulcer formation in the stomach. Once the ulcers are present in the stomach, stress can worsen the symptoms.
- Stress alters the gastrointestinal pathophysiology: Stress can cause changes in gastrointestinal secretions and reduce the amount of oxygen available to the digestive system. It also impairs gastroduodenal motility and amount of enzymes being secreted by the pancreas. Additionally, it interferes with the passage of food through the intestinal tract and alters colonic motility. Stress also affects the absorption of nutrients from the stomach and increases the blood flow to the digestive system by four times the normal amount thus decreasing metabolism rates.
- Stress affects irritable bowel syndrome: Stress in itself does not cause irritable bowel syndrome but can worsen the situation. This is because stress can make the colon contract and cause abdominal pain. These contractions are usually uncoordinated and can lead to constipation. It also makes the body more sensitive to pain thus increasing discomfort.
- Stress lowers immunity: A large part of the immune system is housed in the gut. Stress reduces the secretion of enzymes in the gut and leaves the digestive system vulnerable to bacterial infections. By weakening the immune system in the gut, stress also increases the risk of suffering from infections in other parts of the body.