Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K. Tiwari
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 29years old and I have skin problem from last 7yrs. Segmental vitiligo only on right leg affecting toe and behind knee! Tried with melanocyl and ointment, but it is difficult to manage with regular exposures to sun since I am working. Can it be treated in other way.
I am 21 years old. I have a black spots on my face. It started with pimples and when I burst that pimple it turns into black spots. So how can I remove that spots.
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
- Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
- Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
- Trichloroacetic Acid: Treatment via chemical cautery with a solution of 60 to 90 percent trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is most effective when treating few small, moist lesions, although TCA also can be used for vaginal or anal lesions. A small amount should be applied and allowed to dry until a white frosting develops.
- Radio-frequency ablation: It involves the passage of radio waves into the skin to perform the removal or reshaping of a lesion. Radiofrequency uses low temperature, high frequency energy radio waves to cauterize warts. RF treatment can cut and coagulate simultaneously without any need for applying pressure.
- Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
- Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
- Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist.