Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K TiwariYour feedback matters!
Dear sir. Meri ek common problems he Mere face pe pichhle 1-2 years se pimples he. Lekin abhi tak WO puri Torah nhi gaye he. Aur Market me available cream use Karne se muze dar lagta he ki uska side effects na ho. Sir muze plzzz eise cream ka naam bataye Jo ki pimples remove kare without side effect please ans.
My periods has missed for last two months. Pregnancy test is negative. For last one week I am getting blood mixed with stool, sometimes blood with stool. However I don't get any pain. Kindly suggest why this is happening and what should I do?
Doctor my face is some what fair in complexion (not so dull colour. But my forehead appears to be slight darker than the other places of my face. How can I get even complexion.
I am 23 yr old male & these days I am suffering from the problem of acne & blackheads. When I consult a doctor she told me that's coz of my face pores are open & she has to clean my face by using some painful equipments. So is there is any home remedy for this so that I would not have to go through that pain stuff. I have a oily skin and yes I scrub quite often earlier coz of which my face pores are open & now they make my face dull & full of blackheads. Please help me on this.
I have black heads on my nose. How to get rid off? what should I do at home naturally. Suggest me some remedies. Thank you.
My face color is darkish. I have try many creams. It cause my face is badly ugly. Now please give me proper advice to cure my face.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.