Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S. K. Sharma

Orthopedist, Delhi

Dr. S. K. Sharma Orthopedist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. S. K. Sharma
Dr. S. K. Sharma is a renowned Orthopedist in Malviya Nagar, Delhi. He is currently practising at Vardaan Hospital in Malviya Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. S. K. Sharma and consult privately on has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Vardaan Hospital

B-100, Malviya Nagar. Landmark: Near Post Office, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S. K. Sharma

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have been facing neck pain since two weeks sometimes its OK when taking the medicine after medicine over same problem is taking place now what to do just help me?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do Take IFT and laser Therapy for 9 days followed by strengthening exercise from Neuro physiotherapist best wishes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever from last 2 weeks and also I have a pain in back. How can I improve my health or how can I be fit?

Doctor of Naturopathy & Natural Medicines, DM - Clinical Haematology
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Agra
There are 2 kinds of tulsi leaves we come across. One is" ram tulsi" (which is lighter in shade) and the other one is" shyam tulsi" (which is darker in shade) you have to consume 10-15 leaves of" shyam tulsi" which means the leaves with darker shade. Take 10 to 15 leaves of shyam tulsi and grind it into a paste. Boil this paste in 200 ml of water until the water comes down to the level of 100 ml. Consume this water swallowing (never chew tulsi) the leave remains daily in 3 installments without break. I guarantee you that you will feel better instantly and will get a permanent cure in some days. Besides natural remedies doesn't even have any side effects along with them. Besides keep yourself warm and away from cold/heat.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old and I have backache. After considering many remedies, no relief is there.

MBBS, D.ORTHO, DNB (Ortho), Fellowship Joint Replacement, MNAMS
Orthopedist, Mumbai
Avoid lifting heavy weights, improve your posture, avoid sitting for long hours, you need to do spinal muscle strengthening exercises, and do it consistently, to get results, you should also try this - to reduce your back pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. I have got fracture in my foot ankle. I have recovered now. But now days I have in my ankle swelling what should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Provide more information like detail report of fracture.when you have this? like 2 weeks or 3 weeks back. is swelling is at same site or other site or in other foot?
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have coccydinia and loss of lordosis. And I m taking physiotherapy since 55 days. But not improving. What should I do. Should Ortho will be right for me this Tim. I m 27 yr old male.

Hand Surgery, M.S. (Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Ahmedabad
Dear well you need proper evaluation and imaging to confirm your diagnosis. Coccygodynia is very difficult to treat so if not relieved you can undergo eswt.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old male, I am getting pain below shoulder blade in side, and pain change right shoulder blade to left shoulder blade, when sitting it`s become very heavy pain, at the time sleep 5 minutes it will be relax for short time, what I should do.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem 1) avoid activities that make your symptoms worse 2) apply ice packs 3) start physiotherapy treatment as electrotherapy will reduce pain inflammation 4) exercise and manual therapy will help in pain free movement. Describe your problem in detail and do share related reports and prescription if you have. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 78 years old, she is having arthritis, BP and her back is bent. She is having numbness in her hand.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Change her diet to avoid all foods that cause acidity and which are difficult to digest. Give her 25 ml of edible coconut oil like a medicine daily and increase Cows ghee in diet. These will help in a great way. Encourage her to do simple stretching exercises while lying down on bed to release the strain of bent back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Palm and feet is paining from last couple of days. Can you explain why and what precaution should I take.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Downward dog yoga stretch get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch stand about two feet away from a wall. Place the ball of your right foot against the wall while your heel remains on the ground. Slowly and gently lean into the wall while keeping your knee straight. Hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Helo doctor my mother finger swelled big due to the one bristle or spine scratch, how to reduce the pain and to reduce the size?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
spine scratch could have lead to an infectious inflammation,so in order to reduce the size and pain she would need antibiotics like augmentin along with enzoflam twice a day,and a multivitamin like vizilac once a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have very heavy back pain can't sit moov & sleep. Is this sleep disk or normal pain. What medicine I took please suggest. Or I go for physiotherapy.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
this back pain is due to no back exercise.... due to this muscle get stiff .... when suddenly you get move fast that time this stiff muscle get break and pain start..... in ayurved there is mentioned one procedure KATI BASTI ....DO THIS FOR FIVE DAYS WITH MEDICATED OIL if you want to do it you should do it under doctor observation .... so consult ayurvedic doctor near you ... you will definitely get good result ..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain near my shoulder. Left shoulder actually. What should I do to remove the pain?

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi lybrate-user do the shoulder gridle exercises to relief you r pain. If you have any doubts revert me back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 59 years old, body weight 67kgs height 5. 8 ft I am suffering from both leg heel pain from last 15 days.I dont have sugar or b. P problem daily 8 km riding bycycle, please advise me,.

Master in Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Hubli-Dharwad
Dear dip your foot in salt warm water daily morning. Do ankle and foot movements before walking. Walk on sand bare foot daily for 20 min. Avoid long standing more then 15 min. Use mcr footwears. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I have back pain since 2 years I took a lot medicine for that I am taking yoga classes also but no relief at all. Kindly suggest me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, take homoeopathic medicines - arnica 200 and rhus tox. 200 - take both of them thrice daily for 1 week. Also, apply schwabe's topi-arnica and topi mp gel on the affected area in circular motions gently thrice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 15 year male and I am suffering from backache from 2 days. What should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine---------------- spondyaid (bakson) drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily------------- magnesia phos 6x (dr reckeweg) chew 4 tab every 2-3 hrly depending on pain daily------------- drink 2 glass milk and an egg daily----------------- report after 15 days---------------------------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, in 2013 oct i fell down from bike and my knee cap had some crack , doctor suggested me to wear a immobilized bracefor 45 days,where i cant bend my knee, know my knee slightly pain and there is cracking sound ,from the begining i am asking the doctor , but he is saying that it wil cured by its own , kindly suggest me wat to do ?

Hand Surgery SR Ship, MS - Orthopaedics, Thesis Work, M.B;B.S
Orthopedist, Jaipur
As per your history it seems you would have had a minor injury as far as the bony component is concerned. But falling from bike and persistent pain since Oct 2013 ie more than a year is not Ok. There are structures in the knee joint like the miniscus which would have got torn and is the cause of persistent pain. Consult Orthopaedic doctor
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

During gym exercise I have got pain in lower back, while taking foot step it pains heavily, so now taking very small step. After consulting the orthopedic, doctor says it is slip disc. Please suggest how I get rid of this problem?

Physiotherapist, Bhubaneswar
All back pain are not slip disc. Even severe spasm of (muscle strain) para spinal muscles (antigravity muscles) also won't allow you to put on body weight on the limbs. Malposition of any facet joint also leads to mechanical lock of that joint & restricts mobility severely. Of course slip disc may be one of the causes. But in acute stage & initially this is not right to draw a conclusion that is a case of slip disc as because it is difficult to perform clinical special tests at this stage due to severe pain. Mri scan only can confirm a slip disc. As of now rest (gravity eliminated position, i. E lying), icing, analgesic spray once in every 4hrly for upto at least 3-4 days is required. Kinesio taping adds on mobility & also helps in reducing pain intensity.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a hectic schedule where I have to leave for work in morning at 9: 30 am and come back home at 10: 00 pm in evening. Further I have to take out time in morning for studying for my course. I am unable to take out time as scheduled and usually sleep in morning, where its necessary for me to take out time every for studying. Should I take some supplements to make my body work the whole day. Please suggest some tips. Thank you.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
At your age, this is a strenuous schedule and unless you take adequate rest you are likely to cause irreparable damage as time goes by. Just because you are young it does not mean that you can abuse your life/body to this extent. Your body needs periodic rest and that is better than taking any supplements to counter the damage. In fact, it will not do you any good even with supplements because you may not feel the immediate impact but over the long haul, the body will feel the strain. Instead, I suggest that you squeeze in short naps of 20 minutes, especially at noon times, you will affect some restoration. Supplements​ are good but not for this type of abuse.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir. My mother is suffering from pain in waist and legs unable to stand for sometime and unable to walk due to L5 L6 displaced and make pressure on nerve. I don't want to operate for this . Is any other solution.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi , This is Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital. Kindly upload her x ray and MRI images so that i can see and opine accordingly. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 54 years male, working in govt. I am in take medicine for bp and sugar begining stage with heomeopathy medicine, but no satisfaction, now I have severe upper back pain at back of the chest. And having acute itching problem in both lower legs. And no sleep in night. After that I have take alopathy medicine for the same now I am quit. What will I do next. I need your suggestion please.

Hello, I believe the homeopathic medicines you took were not appropriate for your problems. In your complaints, it should act within a week. Proper case history would be needed to treat your problems effectively. Thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother HV been suffering from loin and back pain since 3 years. So please recommend me that which kind of doctor should treat this pain.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Meet orthopedician, x-ray must of spine and a test of vit d and calcium levels. And tk physiotherapy for few days avoid exercise at time.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed