Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am suffering from hairfall and the thickness is reducing at a faster rate. I need to immediately do something to prevent my hair falling.
I am 22 year old male and I so thin and also my habit is that I always thinking so much at one topic. Or we can say I think so much on unrealistic things beyond the limit.
I have throat problem from last few months when ever I eat some thing it pain full for me what should I do?
Stomach problem is the most horrible problem for mine. And this problem was started when I was only years boy. Yet this pain is continuing. My old is 18.
Hi. I am 23 years old. I am suffering from back pain from 3 years. I feel tingling sensations also. Ihave a history of tuberculosis. I am also alcoholic a and smoker. Please suggest me something.
I used to drink alcohol and stopped in January 2016. I suffer from depression and fear for the last two months. How can I recover and remedy.
Hi I suffered again and again of typhoid disease and e-coli (uti) over year I suggested to doctor but suggested me e-coli is water born disease may occurs again again please suggest me what should I do
I have to go laterine for 5 to 6 times a day since 3 years. I had giardia and cryptosporidium in stool test but now it's clear. I checked it for 3 times. It is clear but still the problem is not gone. I have to go laterine for 5 to 6 times a day. What should I do? I m taking homeopathy medicine for 1 year. Before that I was taking allopathy medicines for 2 years. But no effect. Suggest me what to do. Please.
Sir two years back I got chicken pox during those days I scratched some pores due to it holes are formed then I forgot to take care of it but now its looking worst so many holes on face I was fair but due to it I am not looking good.
Hi, My Name is Lokesh and I eat proper food and take fruits daily however my health is not growing. I am facing this from many past years. If I go Gym and took supplement then it grown up else not. I have not much time to go gym so how can I improve my health. Regards Lokesh Jain.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.