Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. NandaYour feedback matters!
I have ache on my left knee it was happen due to rope stretching completion all force went on my leg and I heard some muscle broken sound.
Sir I have a back pain at left upper side but not shoulder please let me know the cause and how to cure please reply.
I have red coloured patches on my face and on some parts of body like legs, arms, etc why it is I wanna, know.
I am losing my hairs. Dandruff problems and thin hairs. Hairball. Got tired at this age I am getting bald.
Hello sir, I am the student of class 11th but my height is so small 4'8 inches what can I do for height.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I went to lose weight please help.
I am 28 years female suffering from dark circles after two months of dnc and slightly fat increasing on my tummy what should I do Dr. please suggest is dark circles has really cure or its permanent now.
My hands (fingers) are shaking from childhood usually when I'm doing routine task such as drinking water from one hand, writing or holding paper and typing keyboard. This is even worse someone watching me. Same tremor my brother also had. Please help me what should I do. I m so thin and feeling tiredness always.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My mother is having severe knee pain. She also consulted a doctor, but we cannot see much result. Please help.
Sir I have two stones in my kidney. Right side 5.5mm nd left kidney 5mm. Sir give me a suggestion how can I do.
I have throat pain and little cold from few days and it gets worse in morning. Please suggest a medicine for same.
I'm 18 years old and I do regular exercise and keep my body fir but I'm unable to grow and I'm taking healthy foods regularly suggest me some steps to grow?
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I cannot digest my food well I take an antacid every day when ever I leave my antacid I suffer from indigestion what should I do now?
I have been suffering with dandruff from an year now. I have been facing hairfall problems since the starting of dandruff as well. Is the hairfall due to dandruff? I feel like im loosing about 60-80 strands of hair during head bath. And nearly 30-40 during normal days. Is it fine? If fine what does that fine mean? Im 19 will I turn bald early? Please help. My elder brother is 23 and is loosing hair mostly in middle area. Says he had problems since he was my age. But he never had problems with dandruff. Please help.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.