Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K. Nanda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. NandaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from stomach problem from previous two years. Heavy gastric problem and stomach heavy. Doctors take test and said fatty liver. I am taking medicine from Vaidik upchar from 4 months. Some minor improvement. My medicines are as under Zigar rogantak tab, vaidik en-zyme cap, stocon cap, antacid press, ark mako.
I am suffering from headache and fever from last 3 days. It is continuous. What should I do? Which medicine should I take? please suggest me.
Sex is the most significant need of the human being as it helps to maintain a healthy relationship between a man and women. But in this world where people are too shy to talk about things like genitals.
Erectile dysfunction is a common disease that occurs in males it is more commonly known as impotence. It is the incapacity to have a brief erection while performing sexual intercourse. There are many reasons which can leads to erectile dysfunctions i.e clogged blood vessels, obesity, diabetes, stress, sleep disorders, certain medicines etc. In the Ayurvedic texts a detailed explanation is given for improving sexual power, Panchkarma offers natural full body treatments which can rebuild normal erections and sexual activity.
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma means the five ‘kriyas’, which is to purify and eliminate the impurities from the body. Panchakarma therapy is one of the types of Shodhana / Sharirshuddhi (Detoxification process of the body) therapies in Ayurveda. It includes five types of process, Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya, and raktamokshana, together they are called Panchakarma.
- NASYAM (Applying small drops of medicine through the nose)
- VAMANAM (Medicated vomiting)
- VIRECHANAM (Medically cleansing the gut through purgation)
- BASTI (Medicated enema)
- RAKTHAMOKSHAM (Bloodletting)
Uttar Basti is the significant panchakarma techniques for curing the genitals and urinary diseases of both males and females. The procedure involves applying medicinal oils, ghrita or decoction into the urinary bladder. The time required for the procedure is about 15 to 20 minutes for three or more successive days as per the need of the patient.
The process is OPD (outpatient department) based. Medicinal oils or decoction is injected to the urinary bladder with the help of a pipe through the opening of the urethra.
Throughout the treatment, the patient is advised to consume light food( liquid or semi-liquid).
- In males Nourishes the reproductive organs.
- Assists the function of the reproductive organs.
- Improves sexual power.
- Treats Prostate Enlargement.
- Neurogenic bladder
In females, it can give following benefits:
- It is very useful to remove tubal blocks.
- It treats PCOD Treats primary and secondary infertility.
Does this procedure have any side effects?
The procedure does not have any side effects as great care is taken when the medicinal oils are applied to the sexual organs. There is no probability of infection of the penis as the procedure is performed by experts and sterilized medicine is used. The precautions are taken to the process causes minimal or no pain.
Cost of the treatment:
The cost depends on the clinics that carry out the treatment. The cost of the treatment varies from clinic to clinic. The average cost of the treatment is 700 to 1200 per sitting. As the slots get quickly filled it is advised to book ahead of the treatment.
So why let a disease put an end to your desires?
According to the study, as many as 52 % of the males suffer from erectile dysfunction. 40% of the men of age 40 and 70 % of men age 70. So this treatment may be the best way to gain back your sex life. Reignite your romance with Uttar basti and satisfy the desires of your partner. For any query you can consult with our Panchkarma Experts.
If you want to ensure longevity and keep your body in the best shape, then you must take notice of your physical health. Your body is your ?buddy for life,? and how you take care of it can spell the difference between health and disease. Unfortunately, many people today are becoming reckless and unmindful of how they treat their body ? they eat highly processed foods, (unknowingly) become exposed to dangerous chemicals, and fail to get enough sleep and exercise.
With age, fat under the skin dissolves and causes significant volume loss. This can lead to the development of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on your face. Modern medicine has however, found a way to hide these signs of aging. A non-surgical facelift can fill these empty spaces under your skin to add volume to your face and help regain your youthfulness.
As the name suggests, a non-surgical facelift is non-invasive. It involves the injecting of dermal fillers into the affected area. This procedure should not take more than half an hour and shows almost instantaneous results. The most common areas where the filler is injected are the temporal hollows, cheek, submalar, nose, naso labial folds, marionette lines, oral commisure and chin and jaw line. This procedure has no major side effects. However, to be on the safe side, minimize touching the injection site for upto 2 weeks after the procedure.
There are three types of dermal fillers used for non surgical face lifts.
- Hyaluronic acid is the standard dermal filler used for such procedures. The affect lasts for 6 months to a year depending on the area it is injected into. The more the area covered, the shorter will be the duration of the benefit. Once the effects of the facelift begin to fade, the procedure will have to be repeated to maintain the youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is also said to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
- Synthetic fillers can also be used for a non surgical facelift. The effects of these fillers are more long-lasting and can maintain facial volume for up to 18 months. However, synthetic fillers can trigger the formation of lumps under the skin that will need to be surgically removed. The structure of the skin can also change with age, leaving odd shapes at the sites where synthetic fillers have been injected.
- The third type of dermal filler used is the patient’s own fat. Fat from another part of the body is extracted and then injected into the face to increase its volume. While the effects of this type of dermal filler can last for 5 to 10 years, there is also a possibility of the fat being reabsorbed into the body within a few months of the procedure. Fat transfer dermal fillers are also the most expensive type of fillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Hi team, I'm Mumbai based transgender. But want to be given best advise on estrogen n progesterone treatment. I'm pre operative. Want to look feminine kindly help. Kind regards
2. Bananas:ash a banana in a bowl and apply this on your hair, starting from the root to the tip of your hair. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with a good shampoo. This treatment helps in treating damaged and dry hair.
3. Eggs:Egg is one of the best home remedy to get soft and silky hair. You can either massage your head with the yellow part of an egg directly or make a mixture of 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 egg yolks and 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil. Leave it for 10-12 minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo. This procedure can be repeated weekly to naturally condition your hair.
4:Honey:Honey is not only a useful remedy for beautiful skin but can work wonders for your hair also. Honey is an excellent home remedy to repair damaged hair and prevent hair fall. Simply add 2-3 drops of honey to your shampoo or conditioner. Then, use this to wash your hair.
5: Fenugreek Seeds:Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight. Next morning, grind this to make a smooth paste and apply all over your scalp. Let it stand for half an hour and wash properly afterwards. This treatment helps you to get rid of hair loss and dandruff naturally.
6: Amla:Amla has always been used for stronger and healthier hair. Make a fine mixture of lemon juice and amla powder. Massage this gently from your hair roots to the tip and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse well and shampoo thereafter.
7. Cornstarch: Cornstarch makes a great dry shampoo for oily hair. So just sprinkle it onto your scalp, let it sit for 10 minutes and brush it out.
8. Multaini Mitti: Washing out your hair with multani-mitti gives it a lovely bounce to your hair while removing the unnecessary oils.
9. Vinegar Rinse: Mix ½ a cup of vinegar with half a bucket of water, rinse through hair after shampoo and conditioner for bouncy looking hair.
10. Tea Tree Oil: Mixing a small amount of tea tree oil into your normal hair oil will provide a great relief from oily hair.
11. Lemon Rinse: Rinse your hair with some juice of lemon with small cup of water.
Dr Mrs Neeraj Gupta MD Homeopath 9811022908