Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. NagraniYour feedback matters!
Sir, I was bitten by a dog at the age of 3 yrs. The surgery left deep scars/Stitch marks over my face.(At lower left corner of upper lip). I am nearly 20 years old and now I am starting to feel a little bit discriminated. Please help me, should I go for a surgery? Or there is any other way. I may not get rid of these scars in one shot but is there any way to help ease their deep appearance on my face.
Im suffering from fever from inside not from outside n paining ma joints of knee n hands n severely vomiting since frm yesterday please suggest some advice. Plzzz.
Hello sir, my age is 24 years I masturbate twice or trice a week, what will happen if we have an intercourse with a male friend? Is it ok or not?
Am doing masturbate daily, its any problem in future days, its any problem in health or its any problem in during the sex time. Please suggest me sir.
Daily I am sleeping in between 01: 00-2: 00 0'clock at night. Is this cause any problems to my health.
I am suffering from migraine problem from 4 years. Now its pain is unbearable. So please suggest me the medicine that I should take ?
I am having rashes on my inner thighs since 1 month, they very itchy, burning and troubling me a lot please give me immediate solution for this problem.
MANGOS PROTECT AGAINST SEVERAL KINDS OF CANCER.
What kind of treatment need to cure tha Asthma and what type of medicine you'll be consult for an Asthmatic patient?
I have a fever for more than a week and it fluctuate between 99to 101. I am taking paracetamol and antibiotics. My blood test, lft, widal test, ESR is okay. What to do now?
Hi my question is related to me that I am suffering from skin allergy from lest 2 years, please advise accordingly so that I can live my life easy.
Dear sir, I think my penis size is small as compared to my friends. Normal length is 3.5 to 4 cm. At the time of erection length is 12 cm. I really don't know about the normal size of penis. I am also doing hard work out at gym it is affecting on penis size or not. Please guide me. Other info Age 25 Unmarried Regards J. K.
If an elderly person has only liquid diet like drinking boost, health mix, coffee etc. With milk, will it be considered as drinking water or should he drink water apart from the liquid diet?
I am smoking and drinking last 2year 2-3 in a week, 2-3 days I have sir dard, fever all body parts pain, my noise also closed, khansi please suggest me.
I am 60 year old suffering from diabetes since 1994. Now I have developed extreme pain in my one thigh. I have consulted orthopaedic and physician. But no improvement at all. Then I have research on net and as per symptoms I think I am suffering from proximal neuropathy. In my city muzaffarpur, bihar therr is no diabetologist even in patna also not available. Can you prescribe medicine for me or suggest me in bihar whaere I get treatment. Thank you.
Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day, no matter which culture you belong to. The age old saying goes that you should have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Let's look at some of the menu items, which are not considered ideal for breakfast menus on a regular basis along with a few others which are.
Some of the unhealthiest breakfast foods:
- Chole bhatture or oily pooris: These are favorite items within Indian breakfast menus. However, they are full of oil and saturated fats. Apart from contributing to diabetes and blood pressure, bloating, acidity, and heartburn are also common side effects.
- Pakoras, samosas or kachoris: Common items which are included in many breakfast and snack menus, these oily fries are major contributors to bad cholesterol, reduce good cholesterol and is are major contributors to obesity.
- Sugary cereals: While plain corn flakes are good, sugary cereals have processed sugar and are a no-no for breakfast items as they could cause elevated blood glucose levels and thus cause a host of problems.
- Medu vada: While having a medu vada once or twice is alright, having it as a daily breakfast item will add a lot of oil to your diet and so, should be avoided.
- Bakery items: Many bakery items such as doughnut, Tiffin cakes, and sweet breads usually tend to have a lot of processed sugar, refined flour and additives which can be harmful to your health.
Some healthy breakfast foods:
- Idli: This is a staple breakfast item in southern India and is very healthy as it is prepared by steaming rice mixes. However, reduce spicy chutneys or side dishes while consuming idlis as they can be quite bad for health.
- Upma: Another export of the south, upma is now loved all over India and the world. Made with suji or rawa and very little oil, this is a great and filling breakfast alternative.
- Poha or Chivra pulao: Made from flattened rice flakes, poha, also known as chivda pulao, is a great healthy alternative and should be incorporated in breakfast diets.
- Indian veg sandwiches: As long as the bread is whole wheat, this is a very healthy option as it is usually made with vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes and also has chutney as the dressing.
- Dosa: Another great option from southern India, this is a great breakfast food if the sambar and accompanying dishes are cooked in less oil and have fewer spices.
- Khakra: This dish which comes from Gujarat is also a great breakfast item and can also become a low calorie snack for cravings in between meals.