Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S K Mehta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K MehtaYour feedback matters!
Kya platelets kum hone par hb1ac report par fark padta hai kya please mere platelets 1.42 lakh hai jabki normal range 1.50 lakh honi chaiye so iska asar hb1ac report parpadega.
Sir. I am having ringworms near my thighs and I can't get rid off of it. I have wasted many RS on it. Used many creams, it helped me little. Help me.
I am getting etching in whole parts of the body but I can't identify what is the solution for it. But it is rapidly increasing in the night time. I am feeling that some insects are moving on the body but there is no sign of any insect in that place.
Dear doctor I want to grow my penis size and thickness. So can I use himalaya himcolin gel for this.
I am 51 years old and need to take vitamin B12 injections every month. Is there any way I can get B 12 normally thru vegetarian food so I don't have to take injections.
I have a headache a lot of time I also have a stomach it a lot of time I do not know why did happens please help me what do I do.
I am 40 years old male and have been detected hepatitis in June 2014, since then I've been taking Baraclude 0.5 mg morning empty stomach. I've had drinks 3-4 times a year. Now my Viral load is less than 20. I am not taking drinks anymore. What more should I do to keep my Liver healthy. Eg: Diet-type. Ayurvedic tonics and habits. Thanks,
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!