Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K Mehta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.K MehtaYour feedback matters!
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!