Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.K MehtaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24. I'm suffering from cold on daily basis from last 6 years which results in body ache, heavy eyes and not able to work on computer during office hours. I've taken homeopathic, Ayurveda and allopathic treatments but not relieved a bit. X-rays and investigations done which says I've Mild DNS with bilateral maxillary sinusitis. My present condition is that I'm not able to survive without having a tablet (levocetirizine montelukast or allegra) alternate day. I' ve consulted many ENT specialists. ENT doctor says that you have to take a tablet (Telekast-L) daily lifetime. Please suggest I am in much problem as after taking the medicine I feel vey drowsiness and low immunity. Thanks.
Dear sir I am suffering from diabetes for the last six months. Please suggest me the best cure to get rid of it.
I have constipation since last 4 - 5 years. I also suffers with gas trouble also. Have taken allopathic ayurvedic treatment. But not found any result.
Hi sir My name manish I have one problem I am not done long time sex. I am not doing long time I am 1 minute Discharge.
Sometimes, I see bad dreams and while dreaming My body movement seizes. I am unable to move. It feels like I am paralyzed. I have to apply so much force to break the sleep.
If I had sex without condom my sperm is coming out with in 30 seconds. I t is too early. Please help me out this problem.
Hello doctor's, Today is 10 days after my period. I went to scan. In that scan report I got Right ovary 8 mm and Left ovary Nopf and and EM is 7. 5 mm . Can you tell what it mean can I get pregnant? Can I know with this I have the follicular have or not. Please reply me.
MY SON,12 YEARS, IS SUFFERING FROM ALERGIC ASTHAMA AND SYNIUS FROM LAST ONE YEAR. HE IS TAKING IN-HAILER AND OTHER MEDICINES BUT NO EFFECT TILL DATE. KINDLY ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD BE THE RIGHT MEDICATION
I am working as software engineer, so daily I will were formal dress from morning to evening. With that under my pant some itching starting and with that under my belly button, skin issue was came.
Hello doctor, I am 25 years old woman. I have so much cough and also pain for last three days. What should I do? please suggest me.
The head of my penis is very sensitive. I am 15 years old. Please suggest some treatments for this. Thank you.
I have some erection problem and projection issue. Is there any treatment, exercise,food or medicine which can solve this issue. And also need to know the reason probably behind this. Any one can help us providing solution.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.