Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K LalYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days. This pain at the end of my teeth chain, is there any infection or its coming a new teeth?
Hi sir I am suffering from tooth pain for one tooth hole has formed after so many days it started paining heavily I can't chew anything because teeth is paining if upper teeth and touches Lower teeth wen I touch teeth with my finger it's paining kindly suggest tablets and solution thank you.
Mouth sour. Take Seroflo capsule for asthma. Some thrush on tongue. Taking rekool 20 mg tablet since last 8 days. Got theet cleaned .take supplement riconia Silver daily. Please advise.
I am planning to go for teeth scaling as I have yellow stains on my teeth. How much will it cost in a hospital. Wat are the risks. How much time will the procedure take.
I have throat infection since 1 month. Irritation cough with mucus. Redness behind pharynx wall. Palate also affected. Some time ear itching inside cavity. No fever and chill. And no history of lymph enlarged. Pain in upper later side of neck. Pls doctor give me perfect diagnosis. Help me. I have already take Levoflox but not effective. Give me solution.
My friend often gets ulcers in the mouth with swelling of lios and gums. This happens repeatedly. She has tried many homeopathic medications, although it gets fine in a few days after taking the homeopathic medicine, it has never been cured permanently! Can anybody suggest sonething for her?
I am 21 year old man My self is ankit ambade I lived in nagpur Maharashtra I am having the problems on my mouth like mouth ulcers. I am suffering last 2 years. I have so much problems when I eat any kind of food there is so much pain So what should I do? Please tell me.
My teeth are yellow. When, I consulted the docter he insisted me for root canal treatment and he made holes in my front 6 teeth and he told me that he will cut the teeth and he will keep the caps then I rejected for that. After making holes in my teeth the teeth got reddish colour from yellowish. I want my own teeth to become white if you have any treatment pls, suggest me other than root canal, because I want permanent teeth not artificial.
I am having gum disease for more than two months. I took some medicine with candid mouth pain and it stopped But my lower jaw gums got thin. I had osseous surgery for it. But after 20 days from surgery. The disease has started again . My gums are receding and also the swollen gums. What can I do to stop and cure this?
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.