Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K KhetarpalYour feedback matters!
M 25 years old. Suffering from one side deafness. Right side having 90%hearing loss, but left side completely fine. Doctor suggesting ear aid. But in ayurveda, alopati or in homeopathic treatment will cure it 100%?
Hello doctors, I am posting My concern again as the answer I got from one doctor is not exactly related to My problem. Please help. I am 27/male. I feel like I have problem in erection as when I masturbate it takes efforts to get hard and sometimes (very few times) it is hard without effort and without sex thoughts. Also when it gets hard I feel like it is not the peak it can get hard more. It has been thrice I was in close touch (kissing/hugging) with My gf but My penis was not getting hard. Sometimes I feel like it's not up to Me to get it hard . I used to masturbate almost daily earlier but since 6-7 months I have reduced it to 3 4 times a week. Please tell Me the solution and if I have some problem. I am tensed and don't want to ruin My sex life. Please help.
Sir, When I am masturbating after cumming my testicles are getting little pain. And my sperm count is low. I masturbate 2 times per day What is the reason.
I feel nausea/vomiting every morning specially while brushing my teeth. Sometimes bile juice also comes out while brushing the teeth. The feeling of nausea persists till the time I eat my breakfast. What is the best cure?
I am a woman. Age 22. Pl suggest some medicine or injection so dat I will not get any pain during my first intercourse. Am going to be married.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.