Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S K KaryaYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem in maintaining my erectibility more than two minutes and also ejaculating after entering my penis.
Hey sir I am doing study BT I have to eat fast food to always then I want to fatten so what can I do please consult me.
I have a problem of migraine from last 4-5 year's. I had consulted many doctors in the past but I didn't get relief.
I masturbate once a day to relieve my day stress and I am 21 and I'm doing it from a year. Does it effect my sexual health. Or will there be any problems in future, and what is the average time that a man can masturbate in a week.
He has hiccups from a long time. Some doctor says its bcz of acidity. N some ayurvedic doctor says he has pneumonia inside his body. N he has also allergy prblm. N when he hiccups his breath bcme fast. N has to take breathing pump. What is the solution for this?
I am 20 year old. I have a problem of semen leakage. In the beginning I thought it was some prostatic discharge and didn't bother about it. I fear if it is semen leakage. I didn't consult any doctor till now. I think masturbation led to the problem. Help me out with medications and necessary precautions. Thanks in advance.:)
I am 24 years old. I had a gastric problem since 2 years. I have taken many of the medicines but till now I have got no improvement. Also I have sort of calcium in my body for which my muscles pain everyday. So what should I do to improve those problems?
I am 56 years old and am diagnosed fistula in ano size 16 mm length and 2 mm width. I consulted surgeons who advised me for operation. At present, there is no bleeding or pus or pain. If I get it operated, are there chances of recurring problem.
Ginger lemon honey tea is the best homemade recipe to burn belly fat.
To make it you will need:
-4 cups of water
-1 peeled and sliced ginger
-1 tablespoon of honey
Start by boiling the 4 cups of water with the ginger for 10 minutes. After it is done, remove it from the heat and add the lemon juice. Mix them and add 1 tablespoon of honey. And you have your ginger lemon honey tea. Drinking one cup of this tea in the morning is enough but if you want to have faster and better results have 2-3 cups a day.
Ginger has the thermogenic capacity so it will raise your body temperature and as a result of that, it will stimulate the fat burning process in your body. Also, ginger is very good for cortisol production. Cortisol is a steroid hormone which is very important to the maintenance of homeostasis. And because it is regulating many of the changes that occur in the body in response to stress people are calling it 'the stress hormone'
He has been feeling illness since about eight years. Doctor prescribed it as dysthymia and consulted to take nexito 15mg per day. He has been taking for 1.5yrs. He has been suffering following side effects: 1. Headache, while reading. 2. Weight loss. 3. Dry mouth (edema of the lips) 4. Loss of energy. 5. Depressed mood most of the day. 6. Inability to fill happiness. 7. Social phobia (feels extremely anxious in social situations. 8. Disturb sleeps (too little or too much. 9. Day dream. 10. Always haphazardly thinking. 11. Problem in breathing. 12. Not being abel to pronounce long word at a time. 13. Often recurring thought of death or suicide. How could he over come the above stated symptoms and get recover soon? Consult him as your best. Thanking you.
What should I do to grow up my body ,I am so week and I take a sufficient food and I have a problem of Nightfall.
I have stomach pain 4 or 5 times in a week. This would be very pain full. Pls help me how to reserve the pain.
Piles or haemorrhoids cause severe bleeding (coupled with severe pain and blood in the stool) in the anal region because of sudden increased pressure in the concerned area due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins.
The haemorrhoids, which grow on the outer part of the anus, are more painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are generally not visible on the outside and grow on the insides of the rectal area).
The major causes of haemorrhoids are hereditary factors, excessive alcohol consumption, weight gain, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation, tumour in the pelvic areas and a significant enlargement of the uterus during pregnancy.
Out of all the diseases, the most feared are the ones are that remind one of surgeon’s knife. Piles is just one out of those diseases. But with Homeopathic medicines one can can be saved from the surgeon’s knife; moreover they are entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is permanent. This means that homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles. Homeopathic Remedies for hemorrhoids aim at correcting the internal disturbances of venous system by making the vein valves more strong which helps in a complete recovery. The sooner the patient approaches a homeopathic physician for piles treatment, higher are the chances of a complete recovery and avoidance of surgery. Homeopathy should be the preferred and the first mode of treatment in piles owing to the use of safe, natural nature of medicines before. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for piles are-
Ratanhia: Piles, accompanied by severely painful hemorrhoids (which cause tremendous pain during excretion) and severe/persistent pain that stays for several hours after excretion, can be addressed by this medication.
Nux vomica: For extreme sensitivity to cold on having been diagnosed with piles, you might be recommended this particular medicine. This homeopathic preparation can also help if one is suffering from piles caused because of the excessive consumption of spicy foods, alcohol.
Graphites: It provides an effective remedy for piles along with symptoms of chronic constipation, frequent skin eruptions and persistent menstrual anomalies.
Arsenic Album: A burning sensation around the anal region that worsens with any form of physical movement or exercise can be taken care of with this particular antidote. It is also prescribed if the hemorrhoids bleed severely.
Hamamelis: This homeopathic preparation is useful to remedy cases of the presence of blood in the feces.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
What are the side effects of using asthma medicines when someone is suffering from serious asthma disease.
I am a 20 years old male. I used to have really high level of immunity and I never became ill in 6 years but now I am getting sick very easily what can be the reason?
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.