Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. JainYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 yr old male, I have a problem about my face. It looks dull, weak & does not match to my body tone. Not looking fair & bright. what should I do?
Hi I am Santosh kumar I got accident last 2 years back I got plastic surgery on forehead how to remove the scar can you suggest me please.
I am using betnovate-c for the treatment of acne, dark spots and damaged skin so it will use or not in the treatment of those thing's.
I get depressed easily and I also get angry easily I am aggressive and I think all this behaviour is due to temperament but can we change our temperament, I know there are four temperament like choleric. Sanguine, melancholic, phlegmatic. Please give me a detail explanation so that I can improve myself. I face a lot of problems due to my temperament. But I am helpless as we can't change our temperament.
Sir, I am taking DUTAS T since last 3 years.Recent sonogram shows-mild enlarged prostrate and PVR 18cc. Psalm is 1.4.Prostrate volume is 32.5th.Sir,should I continue the medicine more ? i am 63 year old. Thanks.
I have black aches in my face what can I do for that. I tried many time to cure. I used CLEARZ ULTRA but no use. Can you please suggest me a ointment.
How to remove the tiny dark points in face especially on nose please give me permanent solution for those dark points.
Am doing the shift works due to in my eyes under it's coming dark ness problem what precaution want to take
I have decolouration at face since last 3-4 years. They keep coming and going. Sometimes look like white spots but are restricted to face only. What should be the solution
I live in Ooty Tamil Nadu. I had recently had a small wound at the back of my right foot,(a little above the heel), apparently caused due to a shoe bite. I have no problems while walking, but seem to be having pain either while sitting or lying down. I had consulted a general physician, here, who had prescribed tablets for the pain to subside. It has been about 10 days, but the pain still continues, while walking. I have now been asked to consult a surgeon for his opinion. I'm concerned as to what might be the problem. Is there chances for any growth in the wound itself, that might need to be surgically removed? Thanks in Advance.
I have small tiny white dots on my upper lips. Which appear sometimes n eventually get less M scared are they harmful And what treatment I should take to get rid of those dots on my lips Thank you.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.