Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K.Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K.JainYour feedback matters!
My girl Frnd have so many unwanted haris on lips please gve such suggestion how to remove haris and gve me information abt leaser treatment thanks.
Hello Doctor, I have freckles on my face tiny brown spots on my face, I have undergone laser also few years back but no relief. They have increased now. I apply sunscreen timely. My face looks dull after having kid. I have dark circles too. I have tried many home remedies bt nothing worked. Please suggest some good lotion or medicines or tablets that I can consume for faster recovery. With no side effects. I have normal skin. N fair tone.
I have one scar in my face how to remove that. Iast year I met one accident thats why im getting that mark face & hand. Please advice.
I have pores on my chicks and my skin. Is very oily means very oily I do masturbation also I frequently get face full. Of pimples. Doctor please Advise me good remedy I just want tone of. Skin with no pores and pimples.
Lump on left side neck under skin (redness) near collar bone its painful when touch tenderness its quite hard immovable itching also .also when touch hotness felt. No other symptom nor pain ear or no fever no cold. No sore throat. And (futop b )i used so pain quite decreases .((lump is not sudden I am sured because as first something biten might be insect because I felt pain itching very warmthness)) around 1 month because as I told in starting itchiness its not sudden also not occur unnecessary thats why. I read in net cancerous nd all I am very scared pliz tell me pliz I am very sacred .i m 21 years old. I think when futop b worked thn it might be infection lump.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.