Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S K Jain
Submit a review for Dr. S K JainYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 25 year old male, having stomach/stool problems for quite a long. I have of lot of gas. I have a history of kidney stones , allergic rhinitis. During cure for allergic rhinitis I had diarrhea like stools very often in day. 3 4 month back I had UTI and actually was a small stone. Thus is ended up having antibiotics for 10 days and my stool was again diarrhea like. Now I have gas , after having a meal I want to go to poop again which is very less. My stool is yellow and rectangular in shaped about a inch long with small size poop too which floats. Most of the times I can see undigested food in stool. Kindly help. What should I do?
Hello, is it possible that the stitches of normal delivery feel inside anal area or are they stitched tightly because whenever I pass motions I had a scratchy feeling inside anal region. Consulted many gynaecologist and surgeons none is able to understand. I had my fissures surgery too after a month of normal delivery.
There are a variety of reasons for the occurrence of ulcers. Some of the main reasons include.
- Vitamin deficiency. The deficiency of b group vitamins in our diet may cause ulcers. In some cases in spite of taking enough vitamin the body fails to absorb them. This can also cause ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori. The development of bacteria called helicobacter pylori in one's stomach or esophagus causes ulcers.
- Body excessive heat. Many people have a hot body with heat stagnation in many of the digestive organs. This also causes ulcers. Incomplete clearance of the digestive system plays a major role in ulcer formation.
- Improper eating habits. If one has untimely eating habits or regular skipping of breakfast or lunch for a very long period, he is sure to get ulcers.
- Unfavorable food combinations. A person is sure to get ulcers if he eats combination of foods which should not be consumed simultaneously. For example drinking water immediately after consuming fruits especially pineapple, banana, etc.
Every person gets ulcers due to a different reason. But whatever the reason may be ulcers can be completely cured even without medicines. The complete cure for ulcers from the root (stopping of periodical reoccurrence) by regulating the body & strengthening the immune system is done by acupressure. For a complete cure by online acupressure contact me.
Have a healthy life!