Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S K GuptaYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from diabetes. I have consulted more than 5 best doctors in our state but there is no satisfactory improvement. Also she has a fatty liver. Can you suggest some remedies to cure it.
Dr. I am having itching on my body for last few days. When I itch it gets red and the skin has eruptions all over. At this moment I feel like continue itching but I stop it on my own and slowly it subsides for some time. I am very particular with personal hygiene. Please tell me the cause and suggest me the cure for it. Thanks
What food should we eat for healthy breakfast? Any suggestions what food should be preferred for breakfast for weight loss/gain?
I have food poisoning since 4 to 5 years so what do I do and when I take medicine for this then it is OK but whenever I am not taking any medicine for food poisoning again it is start.Please help me.
Hi doctor my age is 25. Since 3 months suffering .I concern many doctors and all reports I done brain mri scan etc. Everything is normal only left side headache coming tightness some times relief daily continuous lightly one side and also chest side and hand some times nerves stressness coming . One more doctors all are saying stress ness also coming BP its happens when I check if heavy pain that time 140/90, 130/80, 150/90 like this coming if full headache that time . Am not using BP tablet am using Only PARI- CR 25 mg tablet using ok before to compare its better but sme times sudden sudden heart fastness coming am taking tension fully . Tell me doctor what can I do please suggest any.
I was having night shift for last few years and then I took the break of 15 days and from 1st Feb I joined a office having morning shift. I feel sleepy entire day in the training. Do not know why. Please assist.
In order to increase the length of duration for intercourse what are the best food's and exercises? To ejaculate after 15-20 minutes.
Hi. Before 2 month I have c section delivery. I want to loss my weight. When I start running and other exercise.
Hi. My sis age is 31 can she still increase her height. At this age? HGH injections will work in this age? What is its cost and what are the side effects.?
Doctor My leg down part is very small What exercise I need to do To make my leg downer part strong n bigger I mean the calf muscle of the leg N the downer part of the calf muscle n upper part of ankle Bone is really to small.
Avocado and Mango both are rich in vitamins and minerals but which one should you choose?
Remember that the more food travels, the lesser will be nutrition. So consume seasonal & local fruits and vegetables.
Mangoes are even big yes for weight loss as it calms sugar cravings and slows down the development of fat cells.
Can I have mango if I have diabetes? Yes
Can I have mango if I have cholesterol? Yes
Can I have mango if have high bp? Yes
Remember, moderation is the key. And eat fruits on their own or first thing in the morning. Do not consume with or right after/before meals.
For all those who are concerned if mango really works for weight loss:
your mango can help you become lean and toned, but you've got to eat it at the right time. Here's how it works: a mango, eaten with a meal, alters the ph balance or acidity of the stomach and disturbs both the glycemic index and glycemic load of your meal. When a mango is eaten on its own, exactly like the way you often eat your papaya and melon, the sugars and the micro-nutrients in the fruit are much more available to the body than they would be, when it is consumed along with, or right after a meal. So eat your mango after dinner, or have it, as some of us love to do, as aamras, with hot puris, and sure, you will be expanding that ring around your waist.
Eat it first thing in the morning, or just after physical exercise, and it may just help you get that six pack.
If you have any further questions on issues related to nutrition or diet, ask me by clicking on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
Tension Headaches - These headaches are induced by periods of stress, anxiety, anger and other mental distresses.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.