Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S K GuptaYour feedback matters!
My complexion is not fair and I have marks of the pimples I had earlier. Those marks add to ugliness of my face and my unfair complexion ruins it fully. Is there any way I can get fair complexion and also I wanna ask if there is a way to remove those leftover marks of pimples.
I have scars in my face and want to take laser treatment. Is there any side effects of laser treatment.
My lips is bigger than normal size. I want to make it small as I am not comfortable. So do you have some exercise to reduce? And I just want to know what may b the approx cost for surgery and is it safe?
My skin is so oily and every time pimple is rise up in my cheeks and a lot of black marks please help me.
2 month back I having acne and skin have got dull and black .i had took treatment of dermatologist .i do not have any acne now but skin getting more darker.
Within the last nine years I had fungal infection in between legs thrice or four times. As per doctor's direction I took AF-150 tablet and miconazole Nitrate gel and got cured. But always there has been a white colour due to infection and a bad smell. What can I do to get the natural colour of the skin back and to get rid of the bad smell?
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"