Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S K Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S K GuptaYour feedback matters!
I always think about sex, I am really occupied in it, even I tried to do something good but it always attract me. Please suggest me what to do. Some of around me stare me, I see the sticky liquid from my penis.
Sir, I have a serious problem regressive masturbation. I am doing it since 5 years. Everyday is was doing, from last month it has been serious, I tried to stop it, I didn't do it for 10 days but on 10th day my legs are paining, so much stress then I had done masturbation and relaxed. I am trying hard to leave this habit, but I was unable. Since one month when I do it, I am doing it for 5-6 times in a span of 20 minutes. Also. When I go for urine, some drops will stay and they will release later. Also when I go out with GF some liquid comes out from my pennis. I am not getting pleasure with our masturbation. Physically my pennies had bent towards left. I need a solution for this.
A some kind of insect like small like an ant sticks around my body in lower legs, underarm and around my penis. They stick where are lot of hair. I scratch my skin and throw away insects away from my body whenever I saw while bathing. But after one or two days they restarts taking birth and I found these creatures again. I regularly take bath, I fresh regularly But why this was happening? I do not understand. please help!
I am a 20 year old female, I am suffering from headache daily in some intervals but some days I dont have them but if I suffer from headache it isn't tolerable and I cant bare them. Please am in need of help. This pain spoils my studies a lot.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infection. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!