Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S. K. GuptaYour feedback matters!
My baby is not sleeping, wakes up at night in rain is it due to nasal congestion or gala problem I don't understand. Please advise.
I have a problem regard my height health weight and also I have a sever problem of my nose allergy. So I have to find out solution regarding this.
My nose is always block on one side and I am used the nasivion drop everyday so what is the other solution on my problem please tell me.
I am 20 years old female, I experience a slight itchy pain in my throat when I speak loudly or for a long time. I experience this despite drinking water regularly.
I am fed up by marks on my nose. Marks are like dump on my nose. Reflects on mirror. Suggest me some better treatment.
My left ear is getting warm like there is something inside my ear generating heat often when I use the ear phones?
I'm facing some issues with my right ear since the last few months. It feels as if it is blocked by water or something. I feel intense pain sometimes and my voice has been varying a bit due to this. There is some little liquid always coming out of the ear. I have used an ear drop to clear up my ear, but it didn't work. Also, I have this problem only when I come to Kolkata. I tried to flush out the water using over the counter remedies but it didn't help much. What am I supposed to do? Please help.
I have heart rate 90 to 100 as I measured on my digital device (mobile sensor ).and feeling tension stress, headache (mostly if I use pillow) fatigue, tired,restlessness and dizziness. What should I do? Is it tachycardia?
I am suffering a long time from gas, acidity, vomiting and dizziness. After testing found fatty lever, high triglyceride, and high uric acid. I am working in computer minimum 8 hours per day. I also feel senseless little finger in both hands. Please suggest how to control these problem.
I have serious issues with my throat. Its very sensitive. I get prone to throat infection very easily and it causes severe cold and cough. What should I do?
When I wake up in the morning I use to have pain on my back head and heavy vertigo (chakkar aana) and it last upto 3-4 hours and sometimes after smoking I get black out feel like lie down somewhere and chest pain too.
I get puffy eyes and start sneezing in the spring I think I have seasonally allergies what can I do to alleviate to the symptoms.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.