Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. GargYour feedback matters!
My baby have 7 month old and today he have some red spot on her body also she very lazy now a days. Before 10 she had fever and cold.
My son is of 12 days n is yellowish on body n eyes his jaundice reports r normal then what is the reason for this. Is there any thing serious about it.
My kid is 7 months old now and I wish to nurse him at least for 6 more months. I feel there is a reduction in milk quantity. Started taking Galact granules 2 months back but did not find it boost the milk supply. Please suggest diet to increase milk supply.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have got a grand son (Born on 01 MAY 2017), his mother is not able to breast feed him, but strangely, the hospital staff, including the Pediatrician advise to feed him with spoon, and were AGAINST feeding with the bottle? Need your Adv. Please.
Hi! My sister gave a birth to baby boy on 14.8.17 after almost ten hours of birth baby passed his stool and thereafter for three consecutive days baby passed his stool twice or thrice times a day. To our surprise for the last 4 to 5 days baby is not passing stool at all though urinating normally. Even we gave formula milk two times a day (40 ml) and the baby has been on regular intervals of two hours breast feed too. It has become major concern for us why the baby is not passing stool.
My 8 month baby is getting fever and light cough I use to put 1tb spoon ghee for her meal if can I continue if there is no problem during fever gee and boiled egg please let me know.
Hi, my daughter 9years old complains of headache every day. The pattern of headache is follows: in the morning when she gets up(around 5am) she is absolutely fine but between 9am and 10am when she is in the school it slowly starts. The pain becomes unbearable in the middle of the day but it remains and subsides a little but still continues until 8pm when she sleeps. What we' ve tried so far is eye test which is 6/6 for both eyes. Blood test for haemoglobin, its 10. 8. Ct scan also but it suggests everything normal as seen by an ent and neurologist. This has been the daily routine for the past 5-6 months. Please suggest. Thanks
Meri baby 1 mahine ki h.pichle hafte doctor ko dikhaya tha kyoki isko constipation ho rha hai. Doctor ne Himalayan bonnison drops pilane ko kha jb baby jyada chilaye tb. But isko latrine 3-4 din me 1 baar hoti h baki gas aur toilet krti h.mai kya Kru isko himayan drops lgatar pilau kya.
My 7 months girl baby is having lossetools fever cold from 4 days she popping 10 times a day she is not even sucking milk wt to do I am giving her raggimalt.
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.