Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S K Choudhary
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. S K ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
My 7 years old labrador has been dull for the last 15 days, appetite normal, had blood in stool 2 days ago, blood test revealed low BUN at 7.24, elevated sgot at 69.63, elevated alkaline phosphatase at 107. Xrays and ultrasound revealed enlarged spleen. Stool test showed presence of pus cells, blood. He has had thyroid issue for the last 3 years for which we give him thyronorm 100 daily. What disease could he possibly have?
My pet dog is 2.5 months, he is always upto biting us and scratching walls to lick the plaster. Sometimes he use to dig the soil in park and try yo eat that. Is it normal or we should give him some treatmemt? thanks.
Hi, My 8 year old male pug has been having having trouble breathing through his nose since yesterday. As a result he is breathing through his mouth.
My female spitz aged 2yr limps frequently, as if she has pain in her hind legs. What could be the possible reason?
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.