Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K BhandariYour feedback matters!
I got married on jelly 2015 and from the same day i'm trying to conceive but all in vain. I also consulted gynecologist she advised few test to me and a semenogram to my husband and all the test are ok. But still I didn't conceive please suggest me something useful.
Mujhe 10 din ho gye hai periods ruk nahi rahe thoda thoda roj hota hai please iska karan btaiye or pet bhi mota ho raha hai.
She had sex 6 days back on the same day of her periods she thinking tat she could be pregnant she was unmarried at present she does not want to be pregnant she was studying she just wants to continue her education she want to take medical abortion.
Hyperpigmentation of skin can lead to dark patches and uneven skin colour, and it is caused by excessive melanin production. It can affect any part of the body, including the arms, legs, hands and even face. The root cause behind excessive melanin production is normally due to hormonal alterations in the body and other health issues. External factors like skin injury, burning, stress, chemical contact and even excessive sun exposure may lead to hyperpigmentation.
But there is nothing to worry about; you can easily eliminate these with some natural techniques.
- Lemon: This is the most common yet effective home treatment to eradicate hyperpigmentation. The natural bleaching agent helps in fading away of blemishes present on the skin. But in case you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to dilute the lime juice with some water before application.
- Raw potato: Spots and blemishes can be easily removed by applying raw potato juice on the affected area. Potatoes are rich in catecholase, an enzyme which is believed to help in skin lightening. So you may apply raw potato juice twice daily on the affected area to aid fading of hyperpigmentation.
- Apple cider vinegar: When it comes to lessening the hyperpigmentation of your skin, nothing can beat the efficacy of apple cider vinegar. If you have been suffering from dark patches all over your skin, then consider applying apple cider vinegar to the affected area owing to its astringent properties, which may restore the natural colour of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Referred to as skin vitamin, this is an obvious way to treat hyperpigmentation. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant, and it aids in neutralizing the harmful effects of sun rays while repairing and protecting the skin. You can put the contents of the Vitamin E capsules in a bowl and mix it with ripe papaya or fuller’s earth or rose water and mix to form a paste with thick consistency. Then you will have to apply it on the affected areas and wash it off after complete drying.
- Turmeric: This natural ingredient has bleaching properties that help in eliminating hyperpigmentation of the skin. In addition to this, turmeric helps in keeping the skin protected from infections. You can mix turmeric paste with lemon juice and apply on the pigmented area. Alternatively, you can apply turmeric paste with milk and then wash it with lukewarm water after some time.
With these few natural treatments, you will be able to curb down the hyperpigmentation of your skin. However, if you see no commendable results, then it’s probably time to visit a dermatologist.
Hello. My name is barbara and im 16 years old. I want to ask you about my problems with menstruation. My last was in January this year. My menstruation last 7 days and heavy. My menstruation started when I was 12 years and since then my periods are very irregular (5-6 times/year). Also I have hair growth on my chin (hirsutism) and lower back pain. My weight is 114 kg and height 180 cm. I have hypertension and taking Concor (bisoprolol) 2, 5 mg/day. Im taking sertraline (SSRI) 50 mg/day and xanax 0, 25 mg/day. Thank you.
he chemical messengers of your body, hormones, travel to each organ through your bloodstream and regulate vital processes, such as metabolism and reproduction.
The most commonly fluctuating hormones of your body are estrogen, progesterone and testosterone (sex hormones), thyroid (metabolism hormone), adrenaline (energy hormone), cortisol (stress hormone) and melatonin (sleep hormone).
Women experience greater hormonal changes than men. While both boys and girls go through puberty, women experience several additional defining stages throughout their lives – menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, premenopause and, finally, menopause.
All these greatly change a woman’s body and cause her hormones to fluctuate. Being vital to key processes in the body, hormonal fluctuations significantly affect her overall mental and physical well-being.
Whenever we hear the phrase “hormonal imbalance”, our mind instantly procures an image of a flustered, hyperactive woman. This is a sad state of affairs as it reflects the negativity and insensitivity associated with this condition.
While one should consult a doctor when a hormonal imbalance occurs, the first step toward treatment begins with identifying the issue.