Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K AwanaYour feedback matters!
I am having some white thing inside of my penis & if I don't wash it then itching me & feeling to have sex so is it any symptoms of any disease.
I have regular headache and stomach. I have consulted many doctors but nothing worked. I feel like dizziness.
I am 19 year my weight is 60 kg and height is 5 feet I want to loss weight but am eat more I can't control my eating habit please help me to reduce weight as early as possible.
I am very fat that is m having obesity. I want to loose my fat. How should I loose my weight as I am very annoyed from my anger.
I am 59 years old. In hip joint blood clocked. I have taken medicine in 1988 for a six months. After that nearly 8 to 10 years I have no pain. Nowadays once/twice in a month pain is coming. I am not taking any medicians.
My cousin has a problem of rheumatoid arthritis from the last 3 years. Every doc saying it's dangerous. Presently having serious back pain.
I am getting acne vulgaris on my face age 47 years male. Having Cholesterol and taking medicines for that. How to get rid of this?
Dr. I am 61 years male I suffering from blood sugar for last 5 years and I am regularly going for checkup every 3 months. I am regular in walking and taking tablets whenever I go for checkup before food my blood sugar level is below 110. After food it will go up to 180 what is the reason pl. Advise me.
I can't sit more than 17 minutes and also not able to sit in 90 degree position, pain happens. No problem found on walking and Standing. Some times pain also catches during sleeping. I weights 99 kg and not able to work because of this pain. Pain happens in back and in butts. I tried some Ayurveda treatments. But, after practicing it nothing changed except another doctor found out that I have gas trouble and High Uric acid (about 9.4). But, I never have such type of pain which was numbered as symptoms of Uric acid. Also, not able to control foods for losing the weights. Because of this I lost my job, where I can't bare the pain during the long meetings and also long traveling also annoying one. I took xray, but nothing found out. What was the problem and whom I consult?
My mother is diabetic since last 10 years currently under medication. She is 63 years old and is having current level at 180 after food. Please suggest.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? What are "empty calories" so many people refer to?
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side effects?
I have a throat pain for the past 1 week. I feel like there is a ball in my throut that bothers me. When I drink cold water pain becomes sever. What should I do?
Hi I am 27 years female and I have hairs on my hand, legs and on my face. I want to remove hairs on my face permanently. What should I do? Also I have heard that raw papaya and turmeric paste helps in removing hair permanently should I try this. I am tired of waxing. For my hairs on face please suggest the permanent solution.
I am 25 years old. I have one month pregnancy and I need to abort it by home remedies. please help. I can't go to any doctor.
The kidneys are the main excretory organs of the body and are responsible for removing all mineral wastes from the body. This high concentration of minerals predisposes them to form stones- which are small crystals of various minerals they are exposed to. The entire urinary tract starting from the kidneys, the ureters, and the bladder are at risk of developing stones. The risk is higher in people who do not drink enough water, as the minerals are not able to be cleared out.
Depending on the location, stones are named
- Renal: These are formed in the body of the kidneys.
- Ureteric: The urine passes from the kidney to the ureter through the ureters and can form stones, leading to blockage also
- Bladder: When the urine is stored in the bladder for a while, the chances of forming stones are quite high.
- Pain that is sharp, shooting pain on either side of the spine.
- There could be fever, vomiting, etc., but the pain is very indicative.
- Stones less than 4 mm usually pass on their own
- Larger ones may require shock waves from an external source which breaks it into smaller ones, which are then eliminated.
- Intravenous injections of pain relievers; repeat if required.
- Antiemetics to control nausea and vomiting
- Watch for an hour for improved symptoms
- Send the patient home with these prescriptions for continued use
- Increased amount of water consumption (up to 3 liters per day), until the urine is almost colorless
- Strain the urine to check if the stone is passed, this is done.
If the patient presents with the following symptoms, immediate admission may be required:
- Persisting symptoms after an hour of treatment
- Persistently high fever (about 104) with severe shakes and/or chills
- People on dialysis and/or renal failure
- Elderly (greater than 60 year olds)
- Severe dehydration and/or vomiting
Larger kidney stones (>4 mm) are managed as below.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): This common treatment uses shock waves from an external source which breaks down the stones. The smaller ones easily pass through the urine.
- Ureteroscopy: In ureteroscopy, a endoscope is passed through urethra to the ureters.
- Open surgery: If the above measures are not feasible, open surgery may be the last option. This is very rarely used though.
Prevention of kidney stones
- Drink adequate amounts of water, at least 2 liters per day
- Cut down oxalate rich foods like beet, nuts, okra, spinach, etc.
- Reduce sodium and animal protein
- Continue calcium as always. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.