Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S K AroraYour feedback matters!
I have excessive burning in my vagina frequently. 6 months before also I had same burning in my vagina. But I took medicines prescribed by doctor and it got ok. But now again from last 2 days m feeling burning in my genitals. Not full day it burns. But frequently it occurs in a day for 2-3 hours than the other day. Earlier doctor said it was bacterial infection. please suggest me some urgent medicine to treat it now so I can get it from medical store. Actually m out of station n do not know wat medicine should I take?
Dear sir I am ravi kumar, 28 years, male I am suffering stomach problems, ulcer, gas problem, free motion complaint, indication problems since 5 years to suffering please solve my problems.
I am 20 years old. N m getting much dark circles under my eyes even after having a 8 hours sleep in night n 2 hrs sleep in the moon. What should I do in order to get rid of it?
I have small problem some times headache comes severely majority in night times so I want medical for this problem.
Hello Doctor. My problem is that I do not get erection on seeing females or even with a touch by female. But I do get even on sight of some males. But I find this biological reaction of my body non social as I am not able to go ahead with marriage for same reason. I am 38 years old male. But I want to solution of this problem and want lead social recognized way of life. Kindly help. Regards,
I am 24 year old female, suffering from severe ear pain. My job completely depended on phone, daily I will use cell phone for more than 4 hours a day to talk with people. From past 2 months I am working, and ear pain has gradually increased. So, in future if it continues what will be the side effects and tell me the remedy.
I have cough from last 3 months and have tried all the medicine and syrup but not effect yet please help me for my above problem.
I travel 150 km today so that my left leg is not function today after some massage it is moving little bit sir what I do please suggest me I want to trat another doctor in lucknow.
Hello sir, Please tell me advantages and disadvantages of masturbation and tips of masturbation without getting effected.
I am 38 years old and my skin was itching 2 years back and on my back some skin area became dark. After few days itching stopped. But again after 2 year my whole body is itching, sometimes legs and sometimes hands etc.
Hi Dear all What about pacemaker? For heart Is there any alternative solutions for pacemaker? Case: low heart beat.
In evening time when ill drink water with empty stomach ill get pain in right part of my abdomen. It happens. Every time. Suggest me.
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.